2012's are in!

BOOSTCAT

Reaction score
I wish i snowchecked a M1100T! Oh wait... I did. I hope it shows up soon so I can start hacking weight!
Lots of good sledding to be had in November!

AJG

Reaction score
For the White Proclimb 1100 T sno pro, I was quoted $15,175 out the door

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up today:dAwsome:d

Beaumont-20111015-00008.jpg
Beaumont-20111015-00010.jpg

Attachments

• Beaumont-20111015-00009.jpg
    Beaumont-20111015-00009.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 327

yaya

Reaction score
sweet !!!! I sno checked the same, picking it up this weekend , then the 174 and turbo goes on it, cant wait bring on the snow.....

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple of things I don't like so far. 1- No storage, nothing. 2 - I was told the Limited would come with the Sport front bumper, nope. 3 - Rear skid shock is supposed to be a Float 2. Not the case, just a regular fox float. 4 - Gonna be a bitch to mount the Muffpot in there:p

Other than that its a great looking machine. Fit and finish is better than expected for a new model. Side panels are very easy to remove and install unlike the prototypes that I seen in April. I havn't used this track before so thats a wait and see I guess.

Bring on the snow;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang, they had fabulous storage on the former chassis...and what's this about no place to put a Muff Pot :eek: I'm going to starve!! LOL

I am SO looking forward to the call from T&T...ready to roll for 12 hours to pick it up :D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang, they had fabulous storage on the former chassis...and what's this about no place to put a Muff Pot :eek: I'm going to starve!! LOL

I am SO looking forward to the call from T&T...ready to roll for 12 hours to pick it up :D

I'll be making the 6+ hour drive to pick mine up next Friday. Gonna swing in and grab Snowseeker on the way by Fort SK, then crash there Friday night and get the new baby snuggled into the garage on Saturday until the snow flies.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice!! Going to fit the sled show in?

We're hoping to head to BVille for the Open House in November :D Take the Wildcat for a rip too!
Hubby has converted from a Doo to a Cat this year :cool: Went from a two Doo household to a two Cat household LOL

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't make the sled show; my son has hockey in Hinton this weekend. But Terry will have a Wildcat there the next weekend when we are there, (just for looking at), pretty sure he won't let us take it for a rip though. Unless Seeker distracts him with a Gibbys and coke while I make a break for it in the Wildcat.:rolleyes::d

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't make the sled show; my son has hockey in Hinton this weekend. But Terry will have a Wildcat there the next weekend when we are there, (just for looking at), pretty sure he won't let us take it for a rip though. Unless Seeker distracts him with a Gibbys and coke while I make a break for it in the Wildcat.:rolleyes::d

That is easy all i have to say is " Hey Terry is this enough Rye in your glass" and he will loose focus! And then we can rip down the main hwy through Bonneyville

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowseeker and I did a quick grab and run at T&T on Saturday. Thanks to all the T&T Powersports staff (and Pipes) for getting us in and out like a Nascar pit stop. Time to start polishing/waxing and familiarizing myself with the new baby.

Attachments

• New 2012 M8's.JPG
    New 2012 M8's.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

Chewks

Reaction score
I cant wait to get mine......if it ever gets here. Do you yhink all the extra white is painted or powder coated? They sure are gnarly looking sleds though.

Top Bottom