2012's are in!

M1K

Reaction score
Was at my dealer in Edson a couple of days ago and they where just unloading approx 20 proclimbs. None where the snochecks tho. All where the 800's in reg form, sno pro and HCR. Have to say I was a little worried that the sno checks where already in and I would be forced to take it home and stare at it for 3 months before I could ride it! ;)

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the call my HCR 800 is in and will be picking it up this week. Very excited but it will be a long couple months

M1K

Reaction score
Do you know if the warranty starts ticking away the day you pick it up?

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep the warranty started when i picked it up. Cant wait to ride!
truckhcr.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would Cat do that? Not sure about Poo and Yammie but Doo's warranty doesn't start till Dec 1st if unit is picked up before that date.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lot's of guys like to ride in November if conditions are right. Just sayin'.......

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Not sure forgot to ask but will find out. Im not to worried about it starting now or in November.
Warranty starts the day you pick up the sled. Sno checked machines have to be picked up by end of september or when they show up after sept 30.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would Cat do that? Not sure about Poo and Yammie but Doo's warranty doesn't start till Dec 1st if unit is picked up before that date.
Tru, i ride in november often. Didnt realize other manufacturers gave u some grace, come on AC!

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Warranty starts the day you pick up the sled. Sno checked machines have to be picked up by end of september or when they show up after sept 30.

I did some digging on this for you guys and I was wrong in my initial post. Warranty starts on Nov 30 on snochecked machines.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The paperwork/payment must be done on the sled by the end of September to recieve the early purchase incentives. You have 45 days after the credit approval is recieved to get the papers signed and pick up the sled. I just completed my Sno Check and have until the first week of November to get to T&T to put the ink on the papers and pick up my sled.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The paperwork/payment must be done on the sled by the end of September to recieve the early purchase incentives. You have 45 days after the credit approval is recieved to get the papers signed and pick up the sled. I just completed my Sno Check and have until the first week of November to get to T&T to put the ink on the papers and pick up my sled.

I called there couple weeks ago and they said it was only for the ones that have come in already and that snowchecks that haven't come in yet still get the incentives even if the paperwork is not done before oct. They cant do paper work on a sled when they don't have a vin to do a bill sale.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it will be hard to get your hands on a proclimb turbo this year unless you snow chequed.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called there couple weeks ago and they said it was only for the ones that have come in already and that snowchecks that haven't come in yet still get the incentives even if the paperwork is not done before oct. They cant do paper work on a sled when they don't have a vin to do a bill sale.

---

Yep; I heard the same. If your waiting for a sled that is a late build the payment deadlines will be adjusted. Mine is sitting at T&T paid for. Now I just need to make my way there to get it.:rolleyes:

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did you buy and what you pay out the door ??

I snow checked a m1100t ltd from t&t. I think snow check price was 14 5 before tax. Don't know final price as it's not in yet

---

Top Bottom