2012's are in!

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it worked great! real nimble! i found myself pulling on the bars to hard from being used to my m series cat. it will take a bit to get used to but their defintly a solid machine! heading to frisbee on friday to get some more practice!!!!

chriscat1000

Reaction score
Nice sled I just picked up the same one. Ten times nicer in person. Check ur frogskin under ur air intake by the bars I notice mine was pealing abit

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Website
www.adrenalinejunkiesinc.ca
Nice sled I just picked up the same one. Ten times nicer in person. Check ur frogskin under ur air intake by the bars I notice mine was pealing abit
Mine were too. Nothing a little super glue won't fix. The proclimb definety feels natural like the m-series but does roll over Alot easier, but boy was it ever fun stump running into the renshaw on the weekend. The xxxmods.com bumper definetly came in handy more than a few times. A few rock dings in it that would have been the hood otherwise. Just wish the seat was lower. It's too tall for me to hop over from side to side. Oh well, at least that's my ONLY complaint.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Liked them so much I got two!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320864742976.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320864742976.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 233

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mine were too. I just ran a bead of black silicone all the way around the outside edges of them. Problem solved. Can't wait to get it out on the snow. If McBride isn't ready by the end of the month a trip to Revy with Snowseeker might be unavoidable.:beer:

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Mine were too. I just ran a bead of black silicone all the way around the outside edges of them. Problem solved. Can't wait to get it out on the snow. If McBride isn't ready by the end of the month a trip to Revy with Snowseeker might be unavoidable.:beer:

Good catch. They are almost all like that so guys make sure to do something on your machine before you go out.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 in my garage are both peeling off,thanks for noticing!

Yeah; I prefer to just overlap a bead of silicone around the outside of the Frogskin and seal the Frogskin to the intake that way. I wanna know it's gonna stay stuck and only have to do it once.:beer:

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did everyone find their tool kit? I found mine behind the oil tank, almost in the footwell. I can't find a spot for spare plugs to go either.:confused:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What about a belt???Where you gonna put that?There's a nice trunk type spot in the back of the seat but it doesn't look very accessable???Bit of a design flaw maybe.
Did everyone find their tool kit? I found mine behind the oil tank, almost in the footwell. I can't find a spot for spare plugs to go either.:confused:

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess removing the stock suitcase muffler may free up enough space for a belt/plug holder. Still not sure bout the Muffpot though.

Top Bottom