2012 rmk assault mods

Jamiegullacher

Reaction score
I bought a assault last year and was wondering what guys were doing to them. I was think about some vents and changing the track but not sure which to go with? I will be riding it in the mountains.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a assault last year and was wondering what guys were doing to them. I was think about some vents and changing the track but not sure which to go with? I will be riding it in the mountains.

U want 2.5" camo, blue pink primary spring, air box gut with vent kit & a can. Did mine & it's pretty snappy now!!! Definatly do track change if u still have stock competition one if u ridr in the mountains lots!!!! I noticed better floatation big time

R

Ryan Verrecchia

what do you guys mean air box gut??...you should get a can/head kit amd change the shocks...

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do you guys mean air box gut??...you should get a can/head kit amd change the shocks...

Air box gut is take the air horns out of box & add vent kit on hood by gauge that connects to air box, also works well with PA head !!! Why would u change the shocks on the Assault ?? they have walker evans adjustable shocks on them ???

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boards are a must on the 11's and 12's. I have B&M boards in stock and at great pricing too $475. Also have feethookers too. If you are looking for a great little mod the par head and hps can works great. I also have the heads in stock. And more cans coming in. A wrap is always good for about 10 mental hp.

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
switching from the comp track is probably the best mod you can do! just swapped mine out with a stock pro 155x2.4'' track and it has 2x the traction.. hooks up alot better. i also have a TEAM lime green clutch spring and a jaws can on mine and it pulls awesome

moo moo farm

Reaction score
Can you send a pic where you put the new air vent by the gauges ? Can you just remove the air horns and will that help ?

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you send a pic where you put the new air vent by the gauges ? Can you just remove the air horns and will that help ?

Yeah u can just remove the air horns ( the horns just restrict flow & ice up easy ) & vent kit is available from fire & ice !!! I will post pick

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353516279.427348.jpg

Here u go

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i too bought a assault 155 coming from a 144
switched out the comp track to a peak - ride alot here in saskatchewan and a couple trips west so hopefully its right choice.
put a guage lifter on
removed horns from airbox on hood
B&M boards
hps can
clutching
head
alt imp a arms
lots of powder coating

can ya tell it takes to long for sask to have rideable snow to much tinkering time lol

Top Bottom