2012 pro rmk 800 runs on one cylinder

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Switch injectors from one side to the other if the code switches to the clutch side then you have a faulty injector replace that one. If it still says mag side then you have a harness issue.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Switch injectors from one side to the other if the code switches to the clutch side then you have a faulty injector replace that one. If it still says mag side then you have a harness issue.

Polaris glues the wiring harness to the injector im pretty sure they don't come apart. I never tried real hard but I'm pretty sure they will be destroyed by the time u get the harness off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were not glued on our dragon I doubt they are glued on my pro but I have never had to check.

c_oke2000

Reaction score
Got a 2012 rmk pro 800 163" today I was out for a ride low elevation. Running on one cylinder, change the plugs but only lasts a couple mins. Then change the plug again and same result. Any ideas?

01reid

Reaction score
Got a 2012 rmk pro 800 163" today I was out for a ride low elevation. Running on one cylinder, change the plugs but only lasts a couple mins. Then change the plug again and same result. Any ideas?
What colour are the plugs? Check for codes?

01reid

Reaction score
So bought some used yellow injectors and put about a hundred miles on it and it runs like a top thanks guys

Top Bottom