2012 KTM 250sx

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have or try the new 250sx? I havent had a bike for a few years but I'm getting the itch to ride again. Would be mostly dunes riding around GP and the odd trip to the track. I'm really liking the 250sx.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go for it, If they havn't changed the frame from 2008 then its the same frame as my ktm. I love it, handles like a buet and very predictible. Also check out the XC only difference is a little sifter and different suspension and a little wider gear ratios, other than that some bike. LONG LIVE KTM

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the biggest differences are they have rear linkage now and the motor makes a few more ponies. I've never ridden a KTM but this is a sweet bike. Do you know if the top speed is any higher on the XC with the wider gears?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the biggest differences are they have rear linkage now and the motor makes a few more ponies. I've never ridden a KTM but this is a sweet bike. Do you know if the top speed is any higher on the XC with the wider gears?
Ya it will be a little bit higher speed, because the gears are spread out more, You can lug them a little more. The XC-W is even wider, too wide though I think.

Top Bottom