2012 Castlegar Snowmobile Association Fundraiser

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Castlegar Snowmobile Association - Fundraiser Posters 2012.jpg

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can a person find these movies to purchase!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found Snowmotion on Amazon for $59 only available on VHS. Luckily jpmtech is helping us get a copy on DVD. Thanks again for that!!!

The best place to buy them is right from the film makers. Here's the links to their sites:

Fourcast 2

FollowCam 3

Sorry you won't be passing through earlier :( Should be some good chewing by Christmas though!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VHS what's that lol good job on the DVD version! Let us know when it's available eh ;)

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aiming for koots around Xmas and New Years! The gf boys say there is about a foot up the north fork! Good enough for a road ride though ;) snow snow snow!

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't watched Snowmotion 1 in years! Now that I've been reminded...Gonna have it on in the shop today while working on sleds. Love those old vids! :clap2:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched it for the first time this weekend. It's awesome!!! The sound bites had me giggling like crazy, and watching old iron explode at Jackson Hole was a hoot!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only a week away kids!!! The support for our fundraiser has been amazing!!! It looks like the swap meet is turning into a mini sled show with a few vendors and exhibitors. The volunteer support has been unreal as well. Awesome to see all the youthful energy this year!

Top Bottom