2012-2013 xf clutch probs?

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all. looking at a 2012 to 2013 XF 800. Have read that the 2012 has a lot of clutch probs. So I think I will stay away from that year and go for a 2013 to get the upgrade clutch parts. Does anyone out there have a 2013 that can tell me how the clutch and belt has been for you? If you have a 2012 info about how it has been is welcome as well. Thanks for the info!

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Shawn my buddy down the street has the 12 XF with the 141" x 2 1/4 track. He had some updates done under warranty and has never had any belt issues whatsoever and he rides it hard. As long as any updates have been done I don't think you would have any issues with a 12. Hope this helps and good luck with your search..

Last edited:

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Shawn my buddy down the street has the 12 XF with the 141" x 2 1/4 track. He had some updates done under warranty and has never had any belt issues whatsoever and he rides it hard. As long as any updates have been done I don't think you would have any issues with a 12. Hope this helps and good luck with your search..
Ya I have read about the updates. Do you know if he has the prob with the tunnle ice build up? Yes that does help Derek. Thanks

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ridden with him lots Shawn and have never known him to have issues of any kind with that sled. It's an awesome and fun sled.

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ridden with him lots Shawn and have never known him to have issues of any kind with that sled. It's an awesome and fun sled.
Nice thanks a lot. What did you just get this winter. you got a 13 m was it?

Top Bottom