2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the exact same list as last year.Are you sure none of those dates have changed?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only seasonal closed area legally open this weekend that I am aware of is Small River. Dixon opens this Monday the 15th and I think David Henry about the same.

Thanks Roy, although I have received some recent updates.

Small River opened yesterday, the Dixon will be the 15th and the Dave Henry is open tomorrow April 13th!

The snow level in Small is insanely LOW this season. Landmines everywhere! It was a great ride yesterday, but I will likely not be going back this season......:(

Attachments

• small riverDSC_0631.jpg
    small riverDSC_0631.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see westridge is on the list. Is it only certain areas of westridge that closed or did the whole area close this year. I rode westridge 1 time last year so I'm not familiar with the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see westridge is on the list. Is it only certain areas of westridge that closed or did the whole area close this year. I rode westridge 1 time last year so I'm not familiar with the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately Westridge has closures on terrain after the first three bowls. Been this way since before I was around.....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Roy, although I have received some recent updates.

Small River opened yesterday, the Dixon will be the 15th and the Dave Henry is open tomorrow April 13th!

The snow level in Small is insanely LOW this season. Landmines everywhere! It was a great ride yesterday, but I will likely not be going back this season......:(

Ttt..

Top Bottom