2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha I have the same problem, sometimes that bed is just to damn comfy

KIND OF....he knows all the good spots LOL. he usually has them thrashed by the time i arrive. wish i could think about waking up early one day LOL

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unloaded at km 13 good snow coverage at 15 a little gravel patches till then, snow was really soft & slushy was getting lots of little sluff avalanches on steep faces but not a bad rip at all, cleaned cabin up a bit man was their lots of bottles & **** around their & varda needs to make new stairs for cabin their all rotted out & the Merritt's have been having a hay day in their ( poop all over on top level lol) thank for another great season Valemount

Braaap !!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369673809.969297.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369673874.234607.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369673897.769034.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369673923.031296.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369673943.311406.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369673989.730504.jpg

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fingers crossed on the government approvals for the new cabin in time for a build this year! And we will certainly be reaching our for all the help we can get with supplies/assistance etc if so. We will also be organizing a very large cleanup of our popular sledding areas likely in late August or into September and will be reaching our to the community for help with that endeavour as well. Thanks again everyone for an amazing season. I may have one ride left in me (planned for Thursday) if I can find someone crazy enough to come with me?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note....

We are extremely excited to release our new website, www.ridevalemount.com

We are still working on some final fixes etc, but the site is fully up and running. We are proud to be able to offer an improved and more efficient means of communication to our members, while better showcasing our sponsors who are so crucial to the success of our organization.

Have a look around and let us know what you think!

Cameron

Reaction score
Fingers crossed on the government approvals for the new cabin in time for a build this year! And we will certainly be reaching our for all the help we can get with supplies/assistance etc if so. We will also be organizing a very large cleanup of our popular sledding areas likely in late August or into September and will be reaching our to the community for help with that endeavour as well. Thanks again everyone for an amazing season. I may have one ride left in me (planned for Thursday) if I can find someone crazy enough to come with me?

Please keep us in the loop when you find out more of the cabin hopefully you guys will do it more on a weekend I would like to help and I'm sure the guys I ride with would like to as we'll. 2 of us are journeyman carpenters and own a residential framing company so I could probably help out with bringing some tools if needed

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note....

We are extremely excited to release our new website, www.ridevalemount.com

We are still working on some final fixes etc, but the site is fully up and running. We are proud to be able to offer an improved and more efficient means of communication to our members, while better showcasing our sponsors who are so crucial to the success of our organization.

Have a look around and let us know what you think!

Just checked out the new web site, very nice, user friendly. Great job.

Top Bottom