2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
We pride ourselves on our grooming and I take it as a compliment this is the first time I have seen a post like this so far this year. We groom at bare minimum four days a week. Friday night we had a major incident that held up grooming until around 8ish saturday morning at Allen and charged a reduce rate at clemina for saturday, sunday no issues. I have traveled the province and our grooming at allen and clemina is top notch.

I am not disagreeing that it may not have been to your liking, our trails are our livelihood, and we respect your opinion. Please understand that we put in every effort we can barring weather conditions and unforseen circumstances (which unfortunately this weekend we have seen a few) We even took a huge hit saturday morning a charged 50% for the Clemina trail due to a major incident saturday night. I rode the trail that morning and it was in amazing shape, but our integrity was more important and I reduced the rate.

I am proud of our trails and even more proud that this is the first hint of a complaint that we have heard all year. Although complaints are much better addressed to me at the office as I would love to chat with any of you directly.

Ride safe
c

I almost didn't want to say anything.

I heard about a major issue with groomer but I was told it was chapel.

The trail was still in great shape and wasn't meaning to complain about the condition... More just wanting to ask because it looked identical to the ride down Saturday.

Next time I will keep my comment to myself or send off a pm.

Or if possible the office location and/or phone number would do, I'm sorry if i've offended anyone or caused any problems.

You are correct these trails are great.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I almost didn't want to say anything.

I heard about a major issue with groomer but I was told it was chapel.

The trail was still in great shape and wasn't meaning to complain about the condition... More just wanting to ask because it looked identical to the ride down Saturday.

Next time I will keep my comment to myself or send off a pm.

Or if possible the office location and/or phone number would do, I'm sorry if i've offended anyone or caused any problems.

You are correct these trails are great.

hey Kenny. You are correct about the chappell issue, but we also had a major issue friday night as well that was not related to the grooming machines themselves, but was very serious and we are happy they turned out the way they did. this weekend was quite the headache at no control of ours and we tried to deal with it the best we could given the crazy circumstances. We really do appreciate your input, but ya please feel free to contact me anytime you have a concern. Our office is located just beside the visitor info center next to the shell gas station and the phone number is 2505664817.

ride safe
c

sorry, i had to edit my previous post. it should have stated an issue friday night, not saturday

Last edited:

Kenny_h2o

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm way back up north home now.

But the number has been entered in my phone and glad things turned out well... Saturday was a day of riding that could not be ruined by any problem or bump or breakage.

Glad things turned out well :) thank you all for all that you do I truly do appreciate it.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great timing for you sledneck!

There is a major snow storm pounding the mountains:yahoo:

Anyone out in it today?

Should be setting up for a deep weekend!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
varda update

Attachments

• March 13, 2013-page-001.jpg
    March 13, 2013-page-001.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 560

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya what Maxwell said. There's definately snow in Allen but due to poor to no visibilty we couldnt get very far back. Thanks Varda and Alpine Country Rentals for the lunch and get together.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sun came out for us today. Lots of riding left to be had for the weekday folks!

Attachments

• March 17, 2013-page-001.jpg
    March 17, 2013-page-001.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 419
Top Bottom