2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode today in Allen 4 inches of fresh at the cabin and more further back! Spoke to some guys who rode chapel on Tuesday and word is they had 1.5 feet! Sounds like the snow skipping town is hammering south. Was still snowing when we left Allen but we are in need of some cooler temps

Last edited:

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Chappel on Monday and Allen today , both great riding , all tracks covered, Chappel has gotten more snow than Allen but honestly we rode over the hood both days without even looking . We're down on an annual cat cant out DOO trip and having a ball. I was concerned about being tracked in but it's not at all ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360217339.949897.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360217728.692744.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360217752.007069.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360217855.606906.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360217875.990096.jpg

GT500john

Reaction score
I see Chris and Michelle are cooking up a storm there terry. Riding looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jmoney26

Reaction score
hey there, few of us looking for some new ground this weekend. snow looks good up there but will it be all tracked up before we get there? deciding if we should go mcbride or valemount. thanks

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there, few of us looking for some new ground this weekend. snow looks good up there but will it be all tracked up before we get there? deciding if we should go mcbride or valemount. thanks

It's more than likely going to be identical conditions on both towns so take tour pick. Hard to say what will happen in another 2-3 days

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok sounds good! have u rode both? do u have an opinion about whats better?

Yes I have plenty. I'm a little bias towards valemount but for good reason one being I prefer the terrain, I enjoy the town more, and its basically the Center of te universe as far as riding areas go. Right in the middle between blue river and mcbride so you have way more options on where to ride.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chappell is showing 50cms in the last week:p Mt St Anne is directly beside our riding area.

This above zero weather can take a hike tho......

Race track is all prepped and ready to go for Saturday, hope to see a few of you out there!

m7 carver

Reaction score
Rode allen today, snow got deeper as we went back. We got just passed super bowl and there was about two feet of fresh. It was great until our buddy broke his ankle.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard that its hardly snowed there, there was six inches on the weekend from what maxwell said. Post some pictures of proof and ill be up on Saturday. Not trying to be rude but hate hearing there's two feet of snow, driving five hours to find out you go to a place that probably hasn't had a track in it in a week and there's 10" of snow.

JSR

Reaction score
I was in Oasis today, there was about 6" of fresh, no more. We could only play in the first bowl, as it was too socked in to drop into the 2nd. You couldn't see 40' in front of you, from up on the ridge. First bowl was ok, though.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I have plenty. I'm a little bias towards valemount but for good reason one being I prefer the terrain, I enjoy the town more, and its basically the Center of te universe as far as riding areas go. Right in the middle between blue river and mcbride so you have way more options on where to ride.

Wrong again maxwell. Kamloops is the center of the sledding universe. North, cw,blu, vale. East,shuswap, sic, revy etc. South coqu and others. West, whistler, with all these places within a couple hours. So there, how ya like that

miket7070

Reaction score
I rode redsands in blue yesterday and it was untouched over the hood deep everywhere just another option for you guys the snow was really good there!!

Top Bottom