2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I got to find a sled and skimmer to go back up and get it out! It's harder then a guy thinks to find a sled with a hitch.

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Had a great week! 2 separate 2 day trips to Vale. weds and thurs in Chappell, sunday in Oasis, and monday in Chappell again. Chappell is, as usual holding some good snow, although you have to look around a bit. I could have found 2 more days of riding in there no problem.
It was nice to meet Curtis, and the BCA rep (name?) in the Chappell parking lot, and the un-sanctioned race we had to make first tracks! My Pro beat you up to the alpine Curtis!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked tree day today in the falling snow (vid to come later)

The trees drew first blood (and destroyed my $500 pants.....) but we definately won the battle.

Snowed most of the day and a HEAVY SNOWFALL WARNING is in effect:Cool9::Cool9::Cool9:

Attachments

• editDSCN3870.jpg
    editDSCN3870.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 452

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked tree day today in the falling snow (vid to come later)

The trees drew first blood (and destroyed my $500 pants.....) but we definately won the battle.

Snowed most of the day and a HEAVY SNOWFALL WARNING is in effect:Cool9::Cool9::Cool9:

Wow i bet that let a draft in for the rest of the day!

PMSRacing

Reaction score
Sounds like this weekend may shape up to be awesome for riding! Thanks for the update Curtis!

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a extra riding buddy or happen to have a open spot come available for this weekend? Looking to do some sledding.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could bring one to valemount for you to use for the day. dont HAVE to have a hitch can just add a peice of rope in or something.

Thanks for the offer! But Rbrduk has offered to let me use his. If that don't work out I will let you know I might have to take you up on that.

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
What is your interpretation of advanced? Sledded in the mountains for 5 years now, long as I've been in Alberta....had one since I was 13. Usually go where everyone else in the group goes. First ride on the new 163 so I really don't know how it will be ride....might have to downgrade my abilities lol

Top Bottom