2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who's riding fri/sat? And if anyone had room in there group for a mature rider (me) itching to get out and dial in the sled I'm rolling solo from red deer area

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did someone say free beer ?

Attachments

• Jan 16, 2013-page-001.jpg
    Jan 16, 2013-page-001.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 692
Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I appologize folks, the dates for the avy days are wrong. it should be the 25/26th friday and saturday.

Ill fix it from the office tomorrow

sledhead80

Reaction score
Well, headed to Allen creek today and the snow was like cement. All in all was still a fun day just wish the snow conditions were a bit better.

Ron G Dick

Reaction score
Went to clemina today and it was amazing. Fresh power everywhere. Morning glory was insane so much great back country. Highly recommend going

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to clemina today and it was amazing. Fresh power everywhere. Morning glory was insane so much great back country. Highly recommend going

I was also at clemina today and I have to say you are fully of crap. Snow in the trees at morning glory wasn't to bad. All the bowls were rock hard still a fun day but we need some fresh

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the thing, some guys find 6" of powder and think it is awesome. I myself prefer not to see any old tracks, before I can call it awesome.

sledhead80

Reaction score
Just got back from a trip to valemount, rode Allen on Friday and chappel on Saturday. Both days visibility was good especially on Saturday. Snow is very setup and like cement. Chappel was really tracked out as well. Good sled trip all the same just hoping for more snow as I head back in 2 weeks!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if it is cement save 4 hrs and go north, was much better............

Top Bottom