2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure am no actor, but heres a little video the mountain host team put together yesterday. Our main concern was the early jan surface hoar layer and the new storm snow. This interface was mostly noticed in the 13-1400m range and to a lesser extent in the upper alpine.

Lots of new rapid loading and cooling out there recently, keep you guard up and be observant. Dont let the sun influence your good decision making habits.

Let us know what you think of the video as we may make some more as the season progresses

Chappell Creek, Valemount BC - YouTube

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure am no actor, but heres a little video the mountain host team put together yesterday. Our main concern was the early jan surface hoar layer and the new storm snow. This interface was mostly noticed in the 13-1400m range and to a lesser extent in the upper alpine.

Lots of new rapid loading and cooling out there recently, keep you guard up and be observant. Dont let the sun influence your good decision making habits.

Let us know what you think of the video as we may make some more as the season progresses

Chappell Creek, Valemount BC - YouTube

great vid,i watched both vids u made up ,this one and the McBride one,a great idea with alot of information...

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting in Mexico wishing I was in valemount , the things I do for my wife.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358046321.301063.jpg

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot twol 5l gas cans full of Shell 91 right beside the Allen cabin on saturday, if someone wants to stash them in/around the cabin for emergency use go ahead!

Last edited:
Top Bottom