2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the guys that helped our group pull a dead pro out of the burnt area at Allen creek on Sunday are on here wanna toss out a big thanks for the help, we would have been there for another 3 hours pulling if it wasn't for these awesome group of sledders

I was one of them (guy on the xm), and you're welcome! The way i see it is we're one big family, we gotta take care of each other.

on a side note,

Was it just me or was Allen pounded out pretty good on Sunday?

scafer53

Reaction score
be up friday till sunday!! hope to meet some of you up there. always good meeting fellow snowandmudders! cant wait to ride as i only got to ride for a hour in revy 2 weeks ago..see you on the snow

RMKKing

Reaction score
I need to throw up a HUGE thanks to the crew of turbos that helped me and my buddies out of Danger Basin on Friday. A voltage regulator on my '12 Pro got cooked and if it wasnt for the help of this crew I would still be stuck there. There were 2 turbo Nytros and 1 turbo 1100 with a 275 EVO kit and some rockin speakers, this guy was unreal with a multitool and a test light and got my sled running enough to crawl to the main Goat Ridge trailhead. If any of you is on this forum drop me a PM and i'll be sure to get a few flats of Pilsner for ya when I come up next!! Thanks again!!

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that is a Sh!tty deal but just be thankful it didnt happen the day before back were we brought out the duck tape and zip ties. Then she would have been chopper time.

Yup wouldn't even have tried to get it out. Would have been straight to the chopper.

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an awesome time this past weekend in Vale. Rode Allen on Saturday and Clemina on Sunday. On Saturday in Allen we spent all day in the trees and found a lot of untouched! Got up on the hill about 10:30am and didn't see a single sled till about 2:30pm. She was deep in the trees! Got a couple screen shots off the GoPro and a little video I edited..

yup that's my sled above my head.. Lol. Hit the eject button

photo-68.jpg

photo-65.jpg

photo-66.jpg

photo-69.jpg

photo-67.jpg

Valemount December 8, 2012 edit - YouTube

PBNFLD

Reaction score
Gonna be heading down Dec 13th to 17th. Couple ppl backed out, so it's just the two of us. Cant wait!!! First trip of the season. Hopefully see some of you on the hill.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The riding areas got a nice dusting last night equalling about 6" in the alpine overall, although with wind transport, there is some great snow out there and areas seldom ridden are still holding amazing fresh snow.

Heres a few shots from my AST field course today.

Attachments

• aDSCN3379.jpg
    aDSCN3379.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 230
  • aDSCN3395.jpg
    aDSCN3395.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 238
  • aDSCN3401.jpg
    aDSCN3401.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 227
  • aDSCN3415.jpg
    aDSCN3415.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 226
  • aDSCN3450.jpg
    aDSCN3450.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 232

therookie

Reaction score
Does anyone know how access to Keyhole is? Heading up tomorrow night for friday/saturday.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The riding areas got a nice dusting last night equalling about 6" in the alpine overall, although with wind transport, there is some great snow out there and areas seldom ridden are still holding amazing fresh snow.

Heres a few shots from my AST field course today.

Hey Cletus who took your pics they are amazing lol

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that pic is sick! Yes vinnie broke the trail in the other day. still very thin on the lower end, not much to work with. it will be ready again for friday and trail passes will be in effect

• Thanks
Reactions: Max

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you teaching courses now too Curtis? If you are what is your schedule?

Yes, i do teach small sized courses specialized for individual riding groups. Best with 4-6 people. If you are intersted, send me a pm with some dates that work for your group and we will maker happen

Top Bottom