2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still says snowfall warning online is it actually doing anything there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the guys that helped our group pull a dead pro out of the burnt area at Allen creek on Sunday are on here wanna toss out a big thanks for the help, we would have been there for another 3 hours pulling if it wasn't for these awesome group of sledders

Agreed. Never got to say it to them but is was greatly appreciated. 50km on my new pro and goodbye driveshaft.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was it some younger guys- a couple pros- 1 guy with orange 509 lid and blk grey motorfist gear, a older m8, maybe a doo?
I know they had seen you as they were talking about it when we had supper with these guys at caribou.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowfall warning has been a bust....great snow is available for the taking 10' off of any beaten path . Allen and clemina are now on regular grooming shifts.....life is almost back to normal!

see you on the snow!

Last edited:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowfall warning has been a bust....great snow is a available for the taking 10' off of any beaten path . Allen and clemina are now on regular grooming shift.....life is almost back to normal!

see you on the snow!

Curtis I've only got an XM 163, I hope I can get off the beaten path 😁😁😁😁

Thegeneral

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Allan Sunday. Superbowl seemed to be where the tracks ended. Was good from there on. Lots of trucks in the parking lot and sleds within a km or 3 of the cabin. Didn't see a single sled past that.

burny77

Reaction score
Hey Curtis just wondering if there is a remote chance you will be grooming chappel by the weekend. Also wodering if anybody has been into westridge lately and if so how good or bad is the trail up.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Never got to say it to them but is was greatly appreciated. 50km on my new pro and goodbye driveshaft.

Well that is a Sh!tty deal but just be thankful it didnt happen the day before back were we brought out the duck tape and zip ties. Then she would have been chopper time.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Allan Sunday. Superbowl seemed to be where the tracks ended. Was good from there on. Lots of trucks in the parking lot and sleds within a km or 3 of the cabin. Didn't see a single sled past that.

We were past Superbowl on Friday. Only 4 of us and not for very long was pretty socked in. But did find some really good snow down to the left in the trees. Was wicked deep.

Top Bottom