2011 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps! :rolleyes:

Don't rush winter lol!! ;)

Maybe I'll start that back up in another month LOL.

My daughter might be interested, but she(and her sled) would need a ride from edmonton........ Anyone?

:wtg: Sure hope she makes it!! There are quite a few girls coming from your way...hopefully someone has some room for her. :) She'll be taken good care of too ;)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter might be interested, but she(and her sled) would need a ride from edmonton........ Anyone?

hey Ric i am going and bringing another girl with me as far as i know i will know more a little closer as well, i have a 2 place trailer we could put on in the back of the truck just not sure where we will put all of our gear but i will keep you posted!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey ric i am going and bringing another girl with me as far as i know i will know more a little closer as well, i have a 2 place trailer we could put on in the back of the truck just not sure where we will put all of our gear but i will keep you posted!

thanks corrisa.... I'll let her know.... Otherwise i might have to make a trip out there with her and the big sled trailer, and drop her off, and i'd continue on to sicamous;)

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just so you guys know there is a ladies forum called annual Ladies Snowmobile Ride where a bunch of these ladies rides are getting organized... might be worth popping over there and starting a thread with some of the details as well so that some of those ladies hear about it!

my bad, there is a thread it looks like?? just maybe hasn't been updated....

i'll link this thread over there too...

http://ladiesride.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4863694&trail=30

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was starting to wonder if someone would give us a countdown again! one sled trip, 2 more work cycles, and its LR time :D

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Just booked my room at the Peaks.... If there is anyone else that is leaving it to the last minute like me they only had 2 rooms left. :eek::eek::eek:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This years ride will be the biggest ride yet I think!!!!

Bring on the "Betties" (thats ALL of you) and the "Team Betties"!!! We love you all!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok...a new thread for a new ride.

MARCH 5, 2011. REVELSTOKE, BOULDER MOUNTAIN.

WHO'S GOING ???

WHO NEEDS A LIFT ?? FROM WHERE??

WHO NEEDS A ROOMY??

WHO WANTS TO RIDE FRIDAY? SUNDAY?

WHO WOULD LIKE A BASIC RIDING CLINIC ON FRIDAY??

Updated Snow and Mud women attendee list:
Skinny
Tam
JC
White6
SledMamma
Powderpilot
Dragon Diva
Sweetsecret
BrownEyes420 & buddy
Miss Muffet
Quickclicker
Pinkalicious

I would like to come :) No one to go with, no one to stay with. Don't mind driving myself but would prefer to bunk up to cut costs!

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
I would like to come :) No one to go with, no one to stay with. Don't mind driving myself but would prefer to bunk up to cut costs!

If you can't find anyone let me know. I can see if they can put a cot in my room.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can't find anyone let me know. I can see if they can put a cot in my room.

Thanks sweet! :) I'm gonna try to convince some of the guys I ride with to come, but it might be hard to get them to come to a ladies ride! :p

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ditto on that. we can put a cot or an air mattress in the room if you want. im at the peaks also

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a lot of fun.. but am a little iffy about going I wouldn't know anyone.. Is there going to be a krew dedicated to getting unstuck I like to play in the trees and sometimes find myself in the willy wags lol?:d

It is hard to convince some of my guy friends to come on a ladies ride.....:eek:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks sweet! :) I'm gonna try to convince some of the guys I ride with to come, but it might be hard to get them to come to a ladies ride! :p

This sounds like a lot of fun.. but am a little iffy about going I wouldn't know anyone.. Is there going to be a krew dedicated to getting unstuck I like to play in the trees and sometimes find myself in the willy wags lol?:d

It is hard to convince some of my guy friends to come on a ladies ride.....:eek:

Not many of us knew each other when we went last year either!! It was awesome to see other chicas who ride, most of us are usually the only girls in our riding groups! :)
No worries about finding a helping hand getting unstuck! Us girls can usually handle it ;) plus there are always some guys close at hand! :cool: No worries about the guys finding other dudes to ride with either, there are plenty of orphaned men around! :rolleyes: :p

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm well I might just have to join in?!.......
I have yet to ride Revy...too far for a weekend trip .but a weekend trip with the girls might just be worth it! I will see if I can find a travel partner and get some days off!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ditto on that. we can put a cot or an air mattress in the room if you want. im at the peaks also

Thanks to you too! I will for sure keep this all in mind and get into contact with you closer to the dates! :)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy and XO....as skinny said...there will be alot of Orphaned hubbies for the day...we are riding with our hubbies(significant others/riding partner) on Friday and Sunday...the Saturday ride is only ladies and the only day our male counter parts find themselves without us!!!

Also as mentioned we didn't know eachother last year either and our hubbies were almost worse off trying to convince them to go with us last year...this year is much different...they are as interested in meeting the new Orphans as we are meeting new ladies....LOL

Top Bottom