2011 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
powderpilot I noticed in the other Revy Ladies ride thread you asked if anyone was looking for accomodations. Do you have any room left? Looks like I will be coming up with skinnybitch but they are full with their accomodations. Looking forward to hearing back from you. :skidoo::girlpower:

I'll PM ya as soon as I finalize the details with my hubby. Looks like most of the girls are staying at the Peaks, but I think I can get a deal at the Glacier House.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha im more bouncing between the top two.. but thinking novice to play it safe? im startin to think advanced should of been called 'sledbettie rider' haha

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha im more bouncing between the top two.. but thinking novice to play it safe? im startin to think advanced should of been called 'sledbettie rider' haha

So..would beginner be never been to the mountains before? can't start your own sled?

Ive been to the mountains a few times and know general concepts..my confidence may not be that great so i tend to be a tad bit nervous...

should i go beginner or novice?

advanced should be sledbettie rider for sure! lol

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really dont know!

was thinkin beginner was never been or been a few times.. novice is prob carving/sidehilling capable.. and advanced is master of these skills, jumping and madd climbing ??

hopefully the other ladies will give some input on there thoughts of this

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The updated form
It includes a $20 registration fee to cover lunch, trail pass fees for ones that aren`t members and if there is any left over draw prizes.
Sorry for the confusion. You can use the origional form and just inlude payment. If you have already sent in your form you can pay when you get here.
Please send the form and or cheque/money order to:

Revelstoke Snowmobile Club
Box 1849
Revelstoke, B.C.
VOE 2SO

or to:
Snowmobile Revelstoke Society
Box 459
Revelstoke, B.C.
V0E 2S0

Last edited:

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok...a new thread for a new ride.

MARCH 5, 2011. REVELSTOKE, BOULDER MOUNTAIN.

WHO'S GOING ???

WHO NEEDS A LIFT ?? FROM WHERE??

WHO NEEDS A ROOMY??

WHO WANTS TO RIDE FRIDAY? SUNDAY?

WHO WOULD LIKE A BASIC RIDING CLINIC ON FRIDAY??

Updated Snow and Mud women attendee list:
Skinny
Tam
JC
White6
SledMamma
Powderpilot
Dragon Diva
Sweetsecret

I would like to join in. I'll get a room somewhere with a buddy of mine (who doesn't sled). I'm in for the clinic too! This sure sounds like fun!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if everyone comes to the clinic on Friday we can scratch the "beginner" and go straight to "novice". :p

Looks like hubby is coming, riding Fri, Sat & Sun.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if everyone comes to the clinic on Friday we can scratch the "beginner" and go straight to "novice". :p

Looks like hubby is coming, riding Fri, Sat & Sun.

oh boy. now you really got me unsure where to put myself! lol likely novice to be safe i guess :confused: :p

nice :) the more helpful hands the better haha

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That my friend is too funny....LOL I myself put down novice rider last year!!!! Ha ha ha ha......

I was so unsure I first put beginner then my hubby laughed his "A" off at me and told me not to be a fool...so I put novice!!!!

"Novice" is safe for anyone that has been on a sled a few times....after Fridays ride all will be switched up anyway so don't fret over the levels....Powderpuff and the rest will ensure your in the right group by Saturday...I will be riding with what ever group my riding buddies are comfortable with....I want to make damn sure "THEY" have fun!!!;)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WHO'S GOING ??? ME!!! Taminator, DragonDiva, White6 and our film crew (oops I mean hubbies!!)

WHO NEEDS A LIFT ?? FROM WHERE?? He'll be lifting my "A" out of alot of scetchy places that I get it stuck!!! LOL Okay Okay....from Radium!!

WHO NEEDS A ROOMY?? Think our cabin at the Peaks is full for bed space but not for "Light" party space....LOL (sorry steve)

WHO WANTS TO RIDE FRIDAY? SUNDAY? We all be riding all 3 days!!!

WHO WOULD LIKE A BASIC RIDING CLINIC ON FRIDAY?? Matt & Steve do!!! LMAO!!! But they can learn from Tyler!! (sorry guys...joking) We will all be there with our dig crew!! To teach and learn...I learn something new every ride!!!

Ya hoo..,bring on the girls!!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha thanks JC .. novice it is! and wherever i end up, i end up :) just wanna ride! woot woot

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Dinner will be at the McKenzie Rest. at Powder Springs this year, there will be 3 dinner specials for us to choose from. Dinner and drinks are not included in your registration fee. Your boys are welcome to join us again, please let me know how many will be attending dinner.
Thanks, Kathy.

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WHO'S GOING ???

WHO NEEDS A LIFT ?? FROM WHERE??

WHO NEEDS A ROOMY??

WHO WANTS TO RIDE FRIDAY? SUNDAY?

WHO WOULD LIKE A BASIC RIDING CLINIC ON FRIDAY??

Updated Snow and Mud women attendee list:
Skinny
Tam
JC
White6
SledMamma
Powderpilot
Dragon Diva
Sweetsecret

I have a friend who is a begginer that would like to sled as well. We'll be in Revy Friday for the ride and leave Sunday. We're sending our $ and forms asap. Looking forward to it :)

Top Bottom