2011 Polaris Pro Rmk 800 Mods

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a lot of aftermarket stuff available yet. I'm getting the standard stuff like a low windshield, gas rack, and under seat bag. I'm going to see how it handles first, but I wouldn't mind some adjustable shocks like the WE Needle on the Assault or maybe the ZBroz X1. Will be doing some powder coating and polishing if I have time to get it done before my first trip. Otherwise that will be a summer project. I'm not planning on doing much of anything engine wise this year.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to change out the series 5.1 track for a camo extreme.

ProRmk800

Reaction score
Ya i notice there wasn't much aftermarket stuff out. Im thinking about a slp can or slp pipe if they every get them made. And just like you said probally some basic stuff like low windshield, polish the tunnel and maybe red skies they looked pretty neat in one of the pictures i seen.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that SLP was late in getting there Pro-RMK. It may be December before we see much from them.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and for u horsepower hounds we will have Turbo kits ready for the 2011,s in the next month or so......if anyone is interested...

BD

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear how that works out for you.
One of my riding partners is also getting a Pro-163. He is leaving the 5.1 on so I will have something to compare to. I'll report back once we have some riding time in.

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and for u horsepower hounds we will have Turbo kits ready for the 2011,s in the next month or so......if anyone is interested...

BD
When I consider what you are getting for your money these turbos are well over priced. You can buy 2/3 of a sled for the price of this add on.

SSABMUD

Reaction score
I have a red Pro 163 and have a 162 x 3" C.E track coming for it cut down to 15 wide, Avid extended chaincase , 8 tooth Avid drivers, and if the engine holds together for a few trips, possibly a turbo kit.;)

ProRMK

Reaction score
I already sent my clutches and shocks into Carls Cycle to do their improvements and am going to put the Challanger extreme on. Was the best thing I did with my dragon so I am sure it should give the same imporvements here...

ElectroTech

Reaction score
SLP pipe is near ready, Power Commander, Timbersled Coupled Rear Arm Kit, Turbos all before the good riding. Come on with the snow, like to do more than a 100 miles this year.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the new HOLZ Racing catalog in the mail today. They have A-arms, vent kits, and Walker Evans shock upgrades. I'm particularly interested in the shock upgrade. They'll take the stock WE shocks and add the adjustable remote reservoir and custom valving for $150/shock. Not bad considering you don't need to try and sell your old shocks or throw them on a shelf to collect dust.

ProRMK

Reaction score
SLP pipe is near ready, Power Commander, Timbersled Coupled Rear Arm Kit, Turbos all before the good riding. Come on with the snow, like to do more than a 100 miles this year.

When I talked to them a week or so ago they said they (SLP) were hoping for December but were not sure. They were taking a new approach to the pipe and it will probably require a PCV and some air box mod. They are probably looking for a sizeable gain??

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I talked to them a week or so ago they said they (SLP) were hoping for December but were not sure. They were taking a new approach to the pipe and it will probably require a PCV and some air box mod. They are probably looking for a sizeable gain??

Interesting. If I don't go turbo, I'd go for that. I had the full SLP kit on my 09 and it worked very well.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Extend the chaincase add a 3" 162 track ,boss seat,and top it all off with a turbo kit. That sled with a 3" track would rip in the pow!!!!

Top Bottom