2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had been in Climena on the weekend and on the way back from the cabin at about the 13 km point, found a road to the right that a few guys had taken but turned around after a short distance. Was this the turnoff for Morning Glory that you had talked about? Don't hear to much about that area,not many go in there or did I miss the trail in all together. Thanks.

I dont think its so much of an actual 'road' as more of a bush trail with great tree riding on the way up. But yes, that sounds like the way into morning glory

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, training is going well, long days, but we are on the home stretch. Hope to be back home by sunday. Excited to get home !

The snow conditions are basically the same all over BC. Little in the forecast before the weekend, so please ride smart this holiday weekend and respect our area boundaries. Please visit our google earth boundary images on our website at www.valemountrecdevelopment.com under riding areas tag to help you out with this. I have a feeling that eyes will be on riding areas in BC from the ground and sky. Enjoy the mountains and play safe. Looking forward to getting back to Vale to begin updating again.
your right Curtis, at least the one about the eyes in the air. have been flying out of here almost everyday. today it looked like they were headed your direction(val.)

rotaxrider

Reaction score
rode allan today not much at all for fresh and every hill was chewed up. rode mcbride yesterday and it was way worse. wasnt really worth the ride other than i was breaking in a new motor. trails were in great shape! and weather was nice.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn phone....didn't mean to like thanks or love that post
i call bs teeroy,,,maybe one like for an accident, ill even give u a like and thanks mishap as far fetched as that is,,,but a like,thanks love fak up? not buying it :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i call bs teeroy,,,maybe one like for an accident, ill even give u a like and thanks mishap as far fetched as that is,,,but a like,thanks love fak up? not buying it :d
that's my story and I'm sticking to it

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a bazillion trucks in vale today, wow.
got here Wednesday and there were maybe 2 or 3 sleds that I saw. By friday it started getting busy. I think funtimes is staying here at the ghetto....met a few s&m peeps here the last few days

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got here Wednesday and there were maybe 2 or 3 sleds that I saw. By friday it started getting busy. I think funtimes is staying here at the ghetto....met a few s&m peeps here the last few days

That is why I usually ride thursday/friday.

Reactions: gus

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to allen on friday. Snow was pretty packed. Found some lines here and there. Found about 6" of fresh way back past superbowl.

ifarm2

Reaction score
Rode Allen today. Sun was out in the morning, trail was groomed, maybe ten trucks in the parking lot. Conditions haven't improved, snow was okay way at the back, light snow when we were on the trail home.

Last edited:

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like conditions are the same as when i was there at the beginning of the month, forecast is calling for snow all week so hopefully theres a bit of fresh when we head out again this weekend. Everyone get your snow dance on!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some new snow has blessed the riding areas, with reports of 5" in the Allen Creek riding area parking lot this morning. This new snow is falling on some very weak old layers in the upper snowpack, so the CAC Avalanche Bulletins reflect this increasing danger. Please be careful out there.

This weekend Valemount is Winterfest for Valemount and we are hosting the SSRA and a Snowmobile Drags on Saturday the 25th and a Charity Poker Run on Sunday the 26th. Please see the Events section at www.valemountrecdevelopment.com for more details about these events.

Top Bottom