2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode allen on friday. Was descent snow. Had to go farther back to find some untouched stuff. Was at Clemina on saturday. Sun popped out a couple times. Found a couple spots not to far with great untouched. Morning Glory was in pretty rough shape unless you stuck to the trees.

Max

Reaction score
So how was the ride with Brett.
spent the last 4 days riding. mainly at allan creek. snow was great when we found it! trails were amazing and it was fuggin COLD. -33 when we headed up the trail this morning.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode westridge tuesday and allen wednesday flippen cold out!!! but when one looks for some snow you can always find it the best way to keep warm was to get stuck lol and i did that lots !!! how was the clinic maxwell looks like it would have been fun

we stayed at the dream catchers cabins and that place is awesome first class if you have a group of guys shawn and is mother treated us wicked even loaned a buddy his pack seen as he forgot it at home....

if you need any work done we got a flat and travis got us back up and going right away thanks dude

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks Cold guys. I was wondering how the ride was going. Pics look good but cold. Only good thing about the cold is maybe it will KILL OFF a few pine beetles. Save a tree or 2 maybe

Weather changing now glad you all had a good time

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had my digital thermometer set up for a couple of years now and coldest so far has been -23. Looks like -35 will be a new low temperature for Valemount that will be tough to beat. Like Glen said, hopefully kill a few of thos fuggin pine beetles.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had my digital thermometer set up for a couple of years now and coldest so far has been -23. Looks like -35 will be a new low temperature for Valemount that will be tough to beat. Like Glen said, hopefully kill a few of thos fuggin pine beetles.

i know it killed a few arctic cats. just sayin. pine beatles probly tougher.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks

Sorry to have to bring this up, although we had a pretty serious issue of collector abuse today at one of our staging areas. The female collector was brought to tears and this is completly unwarented and unethical, and it will not be tollerated. The trail is in excellent shape, and any attacks on my staff are completely unjustified.......please help out with some self policing out there.

Below is a picture of the current state of the trails and the Updated grooming report for tonight.

Thank you for riding Valemount !:beer:

Attachments

• Jan_19,_2012-page-001.jpg
    Jan_19,_2012-page-001.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 440
  • Jan 19 Clemina Trail.jpg
    Jan 19 Clemina Trail.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 455

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks

Sorry to have to bring this up, although we had a pretty serious issue of collector abuse today at one of our staging areas. The female collector was brought to tears and this is completly unwarented and unethical, and it will not be tollerated. The trail is in excellent shape, and any attacks on my staff are completely unjustified.......please help out with some self policing out there.

Thank you for riding Valemount !:beer:

WTF is wrong with some people? I would think verbal abuse of that sort, to bring a girl to tears while doing her job, could be warranted to call the fuzz, totally unnecessary.. What a lowlife. Hope Karma gets him back.

On the positive, snow looks great, along with the forecast!

Keep up the good work Varda!

ridndirty

Reaction score
What's the chance of getting video cameras at the booths, with a sign that says smile, your on camera? These losers can be pretty tough when they're face to face with one girl, not so tough in front of a whole community. Maybe a local sledding and quadding site could show the videos?

less01

Reaction score
the dicks doing that are the same ones who do their screeming being a computer grow a set ass and take it up with one of the boys

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks

Sorry to have to bring this up, although we had a pretty serious issue of collector abuse today at one of our staging areas. The female collector was brought to tears and this is completly unwarented and unethical, and it will not be tollerated. The trail is in excellent shape, and any attacks on my staff are completely unjustified.

Can you arm your collectors with tazers. This way if threatened it is just self defense.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Hey Folks

Sorry to have to bring this up, although we had a pretty serious issue of collector abuse today at one of our staging areas. The female collector was brought to tears and this is completly unwarented and unethical, and it will not be tollerated. The trail is in excellent shape, and any attacks on my staff are completely unjustified.......please help out with some self policing out there."

Hence the term "CIDIOTS". People who dont respect the sport, or the people that protect it for us.

Top Bottom