2010 Spring Break Snowmobile Show

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll probably head there some time during the day. If I new what everyone looked like I would say Hi.....so all you guys looking at Poo or Doo don't take it personally when I give you the stink eye.

Tht camping and fishing sale is next weekend. Good deals to be had for sure. Got an awesome fly rod and reel last year. Wifey ended up buying it for me (that's love). Can't wait to get it out again this summer. OK, I can wait as long as there is snow to ride on.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
So whay exactly is it???? like a mini one day sled show...I work just down the road from the mayfield and could slip over at lunch...

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll probably head there some time during the day. If I new what everyone looked like I would say Hi.....so all you guys looking at Poo or Doo don't take it personally when I give you the stink eye.

Tht camping and fishing sale is next weekend. Good deals to be had for sure. Got an awesome fly rod and reel last year. Wifey ended up buying it for me (that's love). Can't wait to get it out again this summer. OK, I can wait as long as there is snow to ride on.

Hey Duane... Look for me... heres a couple wedding pictures of my wife and I so you'll recognise me :d:d Wife won't be there tonight, she's shopping for new lingerie with her brother :d:d

Attachments

• wedding couple 1.jpg
    wedding couple 1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 28
  • wedding couple 2.jpg
    wedding couple 2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 29
  • wedding couple 3.jpg
    wedding couple 3.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 31

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I went by there at lunch....gotta say the Arctic Cats are definitely the best looking of the bunch and the Z-1 is 177hp and pulls 137mph....I could never see myself spending 18G's on a sled...:nono:

Green=Go!

Reaction score
Hey Scotty, looks like she has lost a lot of weight. That new diet thing must sure be working for her! She must be down to one bale per week now. I guess you don't have to hire that rodeo clown anymore, to distract her when you bring home the groceries. With all the money you are gonna save , you might be able to buy that new Crossfire 8

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sled show was okay.....
I like the new xp special orders - copper color matte finish, but red kyb shocks on them - wtf?..........

Arctic cat has cool black on black mountain sled also matte finish, and cool "big storage seat, and adjustable handle bars, and big hp from the 800ho.

Polaris mostly unchanged other than color schemes....... Weird new trail sled, like the old rev mxz with a beaver tail..... Good technology behind it.

Yammy has deleted the apex mountain for canada this year!?? Nytro still only 15" wide track but is now in 162" length.

Overall sled show 4 kernels of popcorn out of 6........

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they will have a polaris rep in the dunk tank?I'd like to throw some pistons at him!!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they will have a polaris rep in the dunk tank?I'd like to throw some pistons at him!!!!

Not sure why you'd want to do that. Cycleworks dude there said that out of 500 800cc sleds sold only 3 blew up. (Strange that I knew two of them)

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother is a mechanic there,has been more than 3 through the shop including mine.
Back to original topic.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went by there at lunch....gotta say the Arctic Cats are definitely the best looking of the bunch and the Z-1 is 177hp and pulls 137mph....I could never see myself spending 18G's on a sled...:nono:

Those Z and F sleds look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome with the big, wide apart headlights....Mcats are nice though.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After Scotty posted his wedding pics i'm afraid to say that my wife and I went to the show!!! LOL!!! I can't keep up with that!

Nice to see all the sleds in one spot for a free viewing. We are looking at getting a new 600 mountain class sled with e-start and reverse so the little lady had a chance to sit on and see how they fit. She really liked the Summit 146" 600 E-Tec. Guess I have to sell the M7 and spend some money!

All in all a good informal show. Always nice to see and chat with Rknight, Bunnyman and Summitric.

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The show was alright, but nothing great. Ski-doo didn't even have one four stroke there. But the new colour schemes look really sharp. The new Cat seats are really nice. Even more storage then I anticipated. I can't believe how much they are asking for some of these sleds this year. 16k, wow!

Top Bottom