2010 Spring Break Snowmobile Show

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many guys are planning on going to the 2010 spring break show tomorrow at the Mayfield center?

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm going for sure! going to play hookey from work, look in to snow check a 600 e-tec for the kidz, maybe, if price is right?

Mtsledder

Reaction score
I really wanted to go, then I learned it was the same weekend I was going to McBride so the pain of not going seem to disappear after that!! My brother is going late sunday so I told him to atleast take lot's of pics!!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to go, then I learned it was the same weekend I was going to McBride so the pain of not going seem to disappear after that!! My brother is going late sunday so I told him to atleast take lot's of pics!!

The show is only on Friday... not all weekend. Oh, and I'll be there. Look but don't touch :(

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going Friday after work with a buddy (Green=Go... he's new here :):)). He's a Cat guy so I'm not sure that I'll get a good chance to view some of the other manufacturers offerings this year, as he'll be sticking around the Litter Box. :rolleyes: :)

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any one know what the hours are for the show? I haven't even seen any advertising for it. Thanks in advance.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn`t there the Fish in Hole show & deal there also this weekend, It is a good show the outdoor camping stuff, I have gotten some awesome deals there over the years. Mayfield inn

Top Bottom