2010 RMK upgrades

sledrs

Reaction score
Wife and I both own a 2010 800 Assult. Mine will be off warranty in January and I have read about programmers for the mid-lean issue. I have been putting about 5 oz of injection oil per 5 gallons in my fuel and running about 25% C12 as I don't trust anyones premium and have had zero issues with about 1200 miles on it. We all know as soon as warranty is up is when things start to come appart! It is bone stock other than a air screen beside the guage. Thinking on pipes, pyrometers, and some kind of fuel programmer? Still a small price to pay for no issues I think? Just looking for some suggestions. I do ride mountains, hills and the fields behind my house as well. Appreciate any info, kind of new at this, love the site.:)

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dump it for a 2012 Pro RMK or Assault as soon as the warranty is up.That is exactly what I did

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just installed the PMS kit... I also recommend getting the programmer... 2010 still has the engine issue... my sled blew up at 1,600 miles... If i had the cash, I would trade mine in and get the 2012 Assault!!!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I both own a 2010 800 Assult. Mine will be off warranty in January and I have read about programmers for the mid-lean issue. I have been putting about 5 oz of injection oil per 5 gallons in my fuel and running about 25% C12 as I don't trust anyones premium and have had zero issues with about 1200 miles on it. We all know as soon as warranty is up is when things start to come appart! It is bone stock other than a air screen beside the guage. Thinking on pipes, pyrometers, and some kind of fuel programmer? Still a small price to pay for no issues I think? Just looking for some suggestions. I do ride mountains, hills and the fields behind my house as well. Appreciate any info, kind of new at this, love the site.:)
SLP pipes are covered by warrenty... Because thats one of the accesories that you can pick when you snow check them. SLP single pipe and can. Both me and my dad have the SLP pipe and can combo. SLP big air intake.. Also ordered in a set of Vforce reeds for his sled, but still have to put them on.

sledrs

Reaction score
Did that. They brought a truck load of them to try back in March and my buddy was picked to try them out. I tagged along and no one else showed. We had 10 sleds all morning. Guess its what you are used to, didnt like any of them.

sledrs

Reaction score
I just installed the PMS kit... I also recommend getting the programmer... 2010 still has the engine issue... my sled blew up at 1,600 miles... If i had the cash, I would trade mine in and get the 2012 Assault!!!
Bought these with the quit smoking money. Next year should have enough again for a snow check!

Top Bottom