2010 Nytro

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what the consesus is on the 2010 MTX tunnels????? How are they for snow falling thru and has anyone mounted an M10 under them???

Cheers
:beer::beer:

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Just wondering what the consesus is on the 2010 MTX tunnels????? How are they for snow falling thru and has anyone mounted an M10 under them???

Cheers
:beer::beer:

The tracks still suck but no issues with the newer tunnel and snow clearing. I'm just about to change my track for a Camo 9943 Extreme, Avid Driver Kit and an SLP Anti-Stab Wheel Kit. Won't know how that works until next season now but should make a huge improvement. What's the M10?

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.....I have already changed out my track to a CE 2.5 but want to change out the tunnel. Its an 08 and the tunnel sucks:mad:

I found a take off 2010 tunnel so hoping to change it out instead of going with BP, VE or CR. Just want to make sure the change would be worth it.

:beer:

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
If I was changing mine out, I'd go the CR route as well. Boards are pretty flimsy on the MTX and they don't clear snow worth a chit in the deep. Unless you plan to go aftermarket boards?

I'd still do the CR if it was coming apart. Much nice looking, and lighter!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Here is another option for running boards for the Nytro, Skinz Air Frame running boards.

SPGNytroUnderTunnel-SeatKitPic.jpg

Pricing and other info is on our website.

Top Bottom