2010 cats on website

Big twin

Reaction score
Yupper, 2010 800HO 160hp on independant dyno run!!
It's gettin close to what I ran back in 98-2002, 790 165hp @8900rpm. We'll see how it likes a turbo.

Sparx

Reaction score
They look good. The only differance i could see between the HCR and the rest of them is a harder track. It also says they have increased horse power 10% to 160hp and put in a new light weight crank shaft. I'm intrested to see how those hold up stock not to mention a turbo. Light weight and durable.......wait and see.

HCR has the lightweight titanium front shock springs and aggressive valving, wider front stance, adjustable rear suspension mounting points in the tunnel supposedly.

The vids on their website give way more detail than the other areas. The rest of the machines get new flatter/lighter skis, tunnel improvements, lighter smaller/taller seat by 3.5lbs, and 4.3lbs off the crank with new pipe, can, and y-pipe to work with the higher rpm motor. Supposedly the whole motor is new from top to bottom in regards to crank, piston, head and cyls as stated in the vids. By far the most changes and improvements in the recent market other than Poo's Rush sled.

Top Bottom