2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

smurferdude

Reaction score
Rode Chapple on the 4th and then hit Allen Creek on the 5th, both had some sick snow conditions.
This is my first attempt at editing any footage from my GoPro. Check it out!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl_IaHj9jEs[/media]

If anybody is wanting to head out during the week, or this upcoming weekend and does not want to ride alone, I am up for all the riding I can get. Got a diesel and a 2 place inclosed trailer or willing to hop on with someone else and help with fuel and hotel. Let me know.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Hey there guys I was wondering if there was a possibility of hooking up with a small group for a friday ride, me and a buddy are on our own and dont know Valemount very well and would like to ride with somebody that knows the area. We ride cats with 174 tracks and can probably hold our own with anyone and enjoy boondocking and tree riding with the odd poke at a safe hill. I am just throwing this out there in case someone wants some stength in numbers! We have 10+ years of riding experience and are equipped with all the proper gear. Just thought I would throw this at the wall and see what happens. Thanks

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Thanks alot, I appreciate it. If we dont find anyone it is not a big deal we have been there a few times and we will figure something out.

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more sleep and we are there. Catman there is a group of 6 of us Wed to Saturday. Not sure where we are going friday possibly Chappell, but i don't think 2 extra riders would hurt, offer's there, don't feel obligated.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be in valemount this weekend....arrival on Thursday...can always use another cat to beat on...lol

Last edited:

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I appreciate the offers boys, we are staying at the Super 8 on thursday night and unsure where to ride friday, I think that we will just hit whatever hill and impose ourselves on someone along the way. Sounds like we might be an asset to someone with all of the snow they are getting the 174's are great trail breakers! We will be in a white crewcab Duramax with a 4 place enclosed, I am on a sno pro m1 and buddy is on a m8 with a carbon fibre hood. I quess I am rambling on like this because it will be cool to meet some of you Snow and Mudders. I hope the weather co-operates!!

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just got into town and it is snowing down low. Roads were good till about the last 30 km. A couple buddies and I got in on demo rides tomorrow up Allen. There are some spots left open yet going into the weekend.

Mountainblue

Reaction score
We just got into town and it is snowing down low. Roads were good till about the last 30 km. A couple buddies and I got in on demo rides tomorrow up Allen. There are some spots left open yet going into the weekend.

What are your two Polaris buddies going to do when you are riding the new Doo. Are they going to upgrade next year???????? Maybe Ronny Rachet needs a new sled?????:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry folks, Ive been out of town all week so no real reports

its currently snowing big beautiful flakes in town and the alpine must be getting hammered:d

The conditions for this weekend are going to be sick !

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the offers boys, we are staying at the Super 8 on thursday night and unsure where to ride friday, I think that we will just hit whatever hill and impose ourselves on someone along the way. Sounds like we might be an asset to someone with all of the snow they are getting the 174's are great trail breakers! We will be in a white crewcab Duramax with a 4 place enclosed, I am on a sno pro m1 and buddy is on a m8 with a carbon fibre hood. I quess I am rambling on like this because it will be cool to meet some of you Snow and Mudders. I hope the weather co-operates!!

Were comming up on thursday at the super 8 see ya at about 9:00 pm, Red dodge 3500 23 foot enclosed.

Chris

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry folks, Ive been out of town all week so no real reports

its currently snowing big beautiful flakes in town and the alpine must be getting hammered:d

The conditions for this weekend are going to be sick !

Might need the 174 a\c to brake trail.

Top Bottom