2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

oly

Reaction score
I can't maker for MM4.. I would love to but It's my little guy's 1st Birthday! Soo I'm missing something I love for something I love.. can't complain! U guys shooting up here this weekend or saving the days off for next? If not maybe in March sometime!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't maker for MM4.. I would love to but It's my little guy's 1st Birthday! Soo I'm missing something I love for something I love.. can't complain! U guys shooting up here this weekend or saving the days off for next? If not maybe in March sometime!

My boy has hockey Fri/Sat/Sun this weekend.:rolleyes: But the 4 day trip starting on Wednesday next week is just around the corner.:beer:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wait till the border..........slowly gets worse.......from the junction south snowed covered

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roads aren't too bad, a bit slippery and snow covered from the border on. Snowing lightly in town

AndyBaily

Reaction score
Thanks everyone who posted pictures! Im coming down on sunday FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK! I'm so stoked! Im wondering about Mountain Mania? What exactly does it in entail? I seen that there is a banquet dinner but am wondering about the riding? Is it filming? Or hill climbing?
I have a group of 6 or so coming to stay in a cabin with me and am wondering if it would be worth checking out?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Westridge from my front step this morn
d15b6bfc-610d-38c6.jpg

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a blast Curtis!!!

You seem to favor the left road/path/gap in the trees!!!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone go out today? i got drunk on cinimon buns and minni eggs and never got around to it.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well u missed out,chappell was retarded yesterday,1 ft of pow in the parking lot and was atleast 2 an a half ft in the alpine,upwards of 4 + in spots,rode groundhog today and was good but ,not as good...

Top Bottom