2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows 12 hours for anticipation?

actually i completely forgot. :D

rode allan saturday socked in VERY bad. sticked to the trees as usual and had a good day. stuck most of it.....25 miles total. but over the hood deep. it was a bit windy up there so the snow was moving around and depositing in certain areas.

on sunday it had poured rain in town all night and as we started to get up into the alpine it had clearly turned into snow :D spent a good part of the morning just breaking into the alpine and some groups did not even get to it. once we got to the lake it was shoulder deep no joke in most places. soo who ever is riding this week when the sun comes out is very lucky. talked to a guy at the gas station his turbo burned to the ground on the way back to the truck.

and thanks to the guy that lent us some fuel..we didnt anticipate being on the throttle all day :D

probly equal or deeper to my deepest day ever at chappel earlier this season.

and once again the camera only came out during the stucks haha.

i dont care what anyone says if you werent on a 162+ your sled was completely useless.

5 foot deep sidehill

this guy blew some part on his turbo...yep theres a sled down there somewhere..

Last edited:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what i like to see! Now just gotta make sure the sun still comes out wed and thurs. Fawk im pumped. Gonna be good powderslut.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ANYBODY want to ride tomorrow:(

No vis so you MUST be able to ride TREES:d

Do i need to add that there is like 4 feet of fresh snow:eek::confused::d

Last edited:
Top Bottom