• Valemount '11 051.jpg
    Valemount '11 051.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 698
  • Valemount '11 052.jpg
    Valemount '11 052.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 715

tapex

Reaction score
Man those pics look sick! This must be the worst time to not have a sled ready to ride! I sure wish it was finished...cant wait till the next trip!

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man those pics look sick! This must be the worst time to not have a sled ready to ride! I sure wish it was finished...cant wait till the next trip!

Would have been done if not for vendor delays.....:(

the450kid

Reaction score
They were good! first time at Allen creek for me. could see for miles and the snow was deep once we got into the back,couple feet fresh. setting up though. definetly be going back.

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is already getting out of hand especially for a conditions thread.i am a truck driver as are several others on here and many more sledders i dont think its going to help anyone to bash eachother on here.ive had dozens upon dozens of incidents where someone with a sled deck or jacked up greasy duty with a four place tr.make an absolutely retarded move to get by me only to show up at their destination maybe 1 minute sooner.point is everyone is in a hurry these days on both sides the best you can do is look after your situation make sure your doing the safe thing.

p.s. hope my grammar is good enough if not come see me:eek:

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And another snowall warning..

Anyone poke into Horsey or Oasis yet with all the new snow?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty Exciting forecast for the next week, bringing some snow and then some sun:d. Low user numbers and fresh snow in the alpine this week, means enourmous amounts of untouched snow is out there waiting for you

During our rides, we have noticed an improved respect this year relating to avalanche conditions and safety. Let PLEASE keep it this way. Come prepared to adjust your plan due to the current avalanche and weather conditions.
North Columbia : Latest Bulletins : Bulletins : Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca

RIDE TO THE CONDITIONS, NOT THE OPPORTUNITY

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should get a Mod to stick this and the general forum at the top. i know it doesnt take alot lol.. just sayin

killernewf

Reaction score
We tried to get into the oasis Friday. Made it up so far as the first cut block where the trail ends and turned back. Snow was stupid. Worn out 2shovels. Lol. Stuck everywhere we went. 5 miles to be exact. When I can figure out how to upload pics from I phone I'll post a few of us being stuck everywhere.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We tried to get into the oasis Friday. Made it up so far as the first cut block where the trail ends and turned back. Snow was stupid. Worn out 2shovels. Lol. Stuck everywhere we went. 5 miles to be exact. When I can figure out how to upload pics from I phone I'll post a few of us being stuck everywhere.

Go to the app store and download tapatalk. Its for forums and youll be able to upload pics straight from ur phone.

Top Bottom