2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow conditions are crazy. I dont think i have ever seen it this deep. It cleard off nicely today in Clemina, but left the camera in the truck:mad: sorry.

Most in clemina were playing very safe, good on you guys !

We will be doing firewood are clemina tomorrow falling a HUGE tree behind the cabin. I have a faller, but have lost a laborer. If anyone is willing to help at all, I will offer one trail pass for a good hour of help to anyone interested:beer:

thanks

yammy1320

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow conditions are crazy. I dont think i have ever seen it this deep. It cleard off nicely today in Clemina, but left the camera in the truck:mad: sorry.

We will be doing firewood are clemina tomorrow falling a HUGE tree behind the cabin. I have a faller, but have lost a laborer. If anyone is willing to help at all, I will offer one trail pass for a good hour of help to anyone interested:beer:

thanks

Would do it in a second.... if I were only there as we should be. :(

I'm sure someone will step up and offer tho. :):beer:

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks

From what i hear at the BW everyone who went to Chappel said its so deep that half of them didnt even make it accross the sidehill, and then the guys that made it down to the lake had a tough time getting back out.:eek:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to go but were thinking if we get down to the lake we might not get the nytro or the 146 summit back up. We will see:d

146 yes, stock nytro 153 no. Was brutal trying to get the blue whale around clemina today let alone chappell

easy to work a trail for a few minutes though to get the tank out...lol. Would be the best ride of the year, DO IT

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
146 yes, stock nytro 153 no. Was brutal trying to get the blue whale around clemina today let alone chappell

easy to work a trail for a few minutes though to get the tank out...lol. Would be the best ride of the year, DO IT

DAMN!!! i was looking forward to it.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya both those sleds would get out, there was a decent trail packed in up and down from the lake. And if it snowed more u just get a couple cats to run up and down it, make a highway for the rest of ya :d

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya both those sleds would get out, there was a decent trail packed in up and down from the lake. And if it snowed more u just get a couple cats to run up and down it, make a highway for the rest of ya :d

you ride there today?

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what i hear at the BW everyone who went to Chappel said its so deep that half of them didnt even make it accross the sidehill, and then the guys that made it down to the lake had a tough time getting back out.:eek:

Was some deep pow in Chappell.... We were some of the ones that never went down to the lake, just played at the first are at the top.Lots of deep there lol

JSR

Reaction score
Sounds as though everyone is having a blast, those that made it there for the weekend anyway! I've been to Chappel before when the trail has been groomed hours earlier, turn the corner to take the last pull up through the trees, and BAM 4ft of untouched! Our sleds were sinking going downhill! Made it to the lake and no further! Have fun tomorrow, boys! Hopefully, conditions are are good in two weeks time, my next trip!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you ride there today?

I was there friday and have never seen that kinda deep in my life, rode a different spot today, not as deep but deep none the less. Should i use the word deep anymore? Lol

Check a page or two back and i have one pic up that shows what it looked like just making a track downhill.

yammy1320

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys make me SICK!!

All of ya! LOL

Yup.... kinda wishing we had just waited a few more hours.

Oh well..... gonna ride around here I guess. Better than nothing. Maybe get chased around by the Strathcona county sled cops. If they are tuff enuff to ride in -20ºC

murdok

Reaction score

haha.......the blue whale!!! good one curtis!!

Top Bottom