2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This sucks! We were told noon. Were having breakfast @ lulu's and waiting I guess.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And....highway is still closed 7am ab time. Apparently one of the trucks is leaking propane now...might be here a better part of the day

Look at it this way it's savin you shoveling time..LOL.. It's been snowin over here in mcbride since this past tuesday. We got atleast 6 " at my place in 8 hrs lastnight. Reports yesterday were 3-4ft fresh up renshaw.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a report from someone in authority that was dealing with the accident scene that most wreckage is cleaned up but they are just waiting now for the propane tank part of the truck to be removed from the highway as it is leaking. They are saying that it should be reopened by about 10am this mornin.

yammy1320

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a report from someone in authority that was dealing with the accident scene that most wreckage is cleaned up but they are just waiting now for the propane tank part of the truck to be removed from the highway as it is leaking. They are saying that it should be reopened by about 10am this mornin.

Sure hope so...... Any decent ring around Hinton???

Stantheman

Reaction score
Through the wreckage and checked in at the bw. Heading out to tear up some pow in the blue skies. Glad I slept on the highway. Was one of the first let though!

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Through the wreckage and checked in at the bw. Heading out to tear up some pow in the blue skies. Glad I slept on the highway. Was one of the first let though!

Highway cams(Red Pass) and drivebc.ca still show highway closed.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
250-566-4311
This use to be the scale phone # they would know if the road is open and to what traffic

yammy1320

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that even once they start letting traffic thru at the accident site it's gonna take a long time for that huge line of traffic that is sitting along the highway to get thru.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly im going to wait until there is traffic on the redpass cam then im bookin it. wont be riding today but i have snow to move :eek:

Still nothin on the redpass cam and with the amount of vehicles that are backed up you can garuntee that once the road opens up you WILL see vehicles on that cam. I've seen a few guys rollin into town but not sure where they came from. Drive BC still listing it as closed.

Reaction score
hey guys maxwell here ive been banned i just heard from parks canada? that possibly 3pm opening. also heard from AARON it snowed a foot int own again last night :eek:

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got turned around from waiting told to go wait in town. Time to get loaded like last night and yet leaving in the am again.

Top Bottom