2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We pulled the pin . There was a 2 mile long lineup on the highway. It would have been dark by the time we got through probably. Last I heard was 1 Pm from the road crew.

yammy1320

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys maxwell here ive been banned i just heard from parks canada? that possibly 3pm opening. also heard from AARON it snowed a foot int own again last night :eek:

Banned?

Were you talking to that dude's sisters again????

Anyways, I have had enuff.

Heading home to shovel snow.

Try again next weekend!!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are calling for about a foot of snow by sunday night in these parts. Still no vehicles movin on the redpass cam.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol yay...well we are at a standstill 30km out of jasper. What now

think it is going to be slow go.....everyone drive carefully....could become a gong show with impatient drivers.....:(:(

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a recipe for road rage, iam actually glad there is hockey this weekend

yammy1320

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Home now too.

Looks like I have some shoveling to do now. Grrrrrr.....

For those of you who stuck around, enjoy all the snow! :)
and be safe!!

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just spent 8 hours in line trying to get home.
The snow was worth it though.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome!!!

Attachments

• GOPR0048.jpg
    GOPR0048.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 482

lmg225

Reaction score
Waited in line at Mount Robson from 10pm last night until 6:30am before they let us go past the accident this morning. Arrived in Valemount around 8:30 and rode Allen Creek and man was the snow deep, visability was poor especially because of all the fresh snow coming over the hood. It was defiantly worth the wait on the side of the highway.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waited in line at Mount Robson from 10pm last night until 6:30am before they let us go past the accident this morning. Arrived in Valemount around 8:30 and rode Allen Creek and man was the snow deep, visability was poor especially because of all the fresh snow coming over the hood. It was defiantly worth the wait on the side of the highway.

What?? They were letting people through? The highway workers we talked to said there is absolutely no one getting through.

Reaction score

Yeah that sux, having to wait but i guess its better than some ppl, u got to ride at least.

Top Bottom