2008 twisted turbo boost-it m1000

Lotza boost

Reaction score
Got the tps sensor tested and it was fine.. set throttel bodys all back to factory settings....
Bought a new wireing harnis and installed that and same thing... starts runs for about a minute leans out and dies... everything has been changed except the coils and the motor... ****in done with pos
.. anyone that figures this out I will send you 500 bucks

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes change the ccu out with a buddy that has a operational one. See if that works.

Lotza boost

Reaction score
I have changed the ccu ecu wiring harnis coils and Injectors off another working sled.. everything unpluged tail lights, brake sensor, beeper, dd drive, key, tether, hood harnis and everything off the handel bars Reistor in place of the pipe sensor .. fuel presure still at 40 41 psi...doesent appear to to be that.. and as of now I unpluged the water temp sensor and wont start at all now even with it pluged in... still has spark AND NO FUEL... I AM STUMPED

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If u put fuel in the cylinders does it fire. When my stator went it was the side to fire the injectors.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other thing I also wonder have you pulled the y pipe and checked the cyls? I'm just wondering the condition of the cyls and pistons.

Lotza boost

Reaction score
I tryed spraying fuel into the air box and will stay running... my cylnders and pistons are in wicked shape.. got thinking last night and my afr, oil pump, boost-it box, boost guage are all running off the fuesed aux plugin... I might be to much on this one circut... just wondering if this caused the stator to fail... we have two sleds doing the exact same thing now.. the other sled just had a afr installed on it on the aux fused wire and now doing the same thing... pooched stator AGAIN !

Lotza boost

Reaction score
Seemed to me there was hardly any oil commimg out of the line to the turbo using the stock oil pump.. or it was not working properly... do you think I should go back to the stock oil pump or can I tie it in somewhere els with the eletric pump.. shain and ramshaw said it was fine having very little oil suplying the turbo... just wondering if I should go back...

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go back to the old way. It's still oiling and it's one or the most reliable pumps for a turbo. Look at how many guys run them like that and don't have a issue.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tryed spraying fuel into the air box and will stay running... my cylnders and pistons are in wicked shape.. got thinking last night and my afr, oil pump, boost-it box, boost guage are all running off the fuesed aux plugin... I might be to much on this one circut... just wondering if this caused the stator to fail... we have two sleds doing the exact same thing now.. the other sled just had a afr installed on it on the aux fused wire and now doing the same thing... pooched stator AGAIN !

If you are spraying fuel into it and it stays running, I'm wondering why you think its the stator. Should it not die regardless of the added fuel, if its the stator? Based on what you said above, it sounds like a fuel issue. Is the Boost-It box hooked up correctly?

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His secondary injectors wouldn't even be running just at idle. It wouldn't be the boost it box cause it isn't active until it sees a boost reference so it sounds like something isn't firing the primary ones.

Top Bottom