2008 twisted turbo boost-it m1000

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an aftermarket stator and they had to solider the wires on. One had came off. I had lights,fuel pressure and spark. However it would not fire the injectors. Put a cat stator in and fired right up.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deano had my neighbours sled in his shop with some kind of issues and he said sometimes the temperature sensor can mess up and cause the sled to run badly. It might be worth testing that. Or better yet give Deano a call he should be able to help you.

08nytro

Reaction score
i don't know about 2 strokes but I know if a 4 stroke has a open or rubbed through vac line it idles down and quits. just a thought.

Lotza boost

Reaction score
Not the stator...... did another compression test with a different gauge for ****s and giggles finding out there was 100 lbs in bolth sides for some reason.. pistons and cylnders look the be in awsome shape.. no scoring... rings end gaps between 17-20 thou

Lotza boost

Reaction score
Rebuilt the top end with new pistons rings gaskets honed the cylnders... still 100 lbs compresion ??? **** it ime done !!!!

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried talking to Deano at Mad Motorsports in Leduc AB? Sounds like you have tried almost everything. Give Dean a call, he works on these sleds everyday. He is the guy you need to talk to or bring your sled to 780.986.6370

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rebuilt the top end with new pistons rings gaskets honed the cylnders... still 100 lbs compresion ??? **** it ime done !!!!

Any chance you have a cracked cylinder or head?? Could be a contributing factor.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still runs out of fuel about a minute after idle, I would still say its somehow fuel related if its going lean. Pump, plugged hose, plugged pick up, something in the fuel system is choking it off. Is there a short in the fuel pump that only works for a minute or so and then cuts out? I had a dirt bike with a coil like that, would run for 2 mins until the coil wire got hot and separated enough to lose spark, then once cooled again it would run fine for a couple mins.

I hope you get it sorted out.

Lotza boost

Reaction score
Got It figured now.. was a combination of a bad stator and the blowoff valve leaking badly and a few other small leaks... thanks for the advice everyone !!

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow what a problem! Glad you got it figured. Was the blow off valve holding it open so it wouldn't make boost?

Top Bottom