2007 m1 ecu updates

sledrocs

Reaction score
just wondering if any one got an update for there sled in the mail i had mine done before just wondering if any one had a chance to take theres out and if theres any differance

hammer396

Reaction score
got my letter too. they say they have exaust, heat shield, and air duct updates as well..I wonder if that is the same as my pipe and can, my heat tape I put on to protect some of the wires ect... and the side vent kits I put on......

krr

Reaction score
Check out Snowest forum, sounds like the 09 reflash is working good, I have a turbo 07M1000 and going to have the reflash done.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't. You have a turbo so that means that you probably have a Boondocker or other fuel management system to take care of your fuel map. Talked with my local dealer and tells me that the reflash will bring you up to the 09 fuel mapping. I'm running SLP pipe V-Force reeds SLP air horn and now switching from a Dobeck fuel management system to a Boondocker. He doesn't recommend I reflash. If you read your recall letter it states. "It has been determined that under certain driving conditions (side-hilling or in deep snow), only the affected models (in original stock conditions) at higher altitudes do not meet Arctic Cat performance standards." your turbo takes you out of that classification

sledrocs

Reaction score
Re: 2007 m1 ecu updates frozen injectors

ya it runs better in high altitude they took off part of the exaust sheild put a sheild kinda under the y pipe and sheild on the side of the antifrezze bottel and 2 extra holes in the air track under the hood close to bottem near the air box , besides that i runs well except yesterday i went out to owls head and it was really cold that nite about -15 20 my feul injectors where frozzen i had to heat them up with a torch but i pulled that frickin thing over about 300 time between 3 of us 3 hours it took to free it up might be the inexperiance but we gotter and ran good the rest of the day. we wernt 100% sure that was the problem but after it wormed up it started , any one else have this prob,

sledrocs

Reaction score
oh ya and it does run way better in the pow side hilling as well but we where in foot or 2 of powder

Top Bottom