2005 summit 1000 engine parts needed

cashen59

Reaction score
Hi,
I looking for some engine parts for my 1000sdi I need engine cases, crank, pistons. If any one has some parts let me know,Or the cheapest place to buy them from.
thanks

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 sdi 1000 sittin in the garage with 1600km collectin dust. I hit a stump in B river in the cutblocks a couple yrs ago and put a crack in the front exchanger, lost coolant and overheated. Left A-arm back about 3", lots of extras...needs about a wknd of labour and all's good.
$2000 and anyone can come pick it up, the wife needs more room for potting plants :rolleyes:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man. What have you got for a track and rear suspension on that I might be interested if you want to part it out.

cashen59

Reaction score
I have an 05 sdi 1000 sittin in the garage with 1600km collectin dust. I hit a stump in B river in the cutblocks a couple yrs ago and put a crack in the front exchanger, lost coolant and overheated. Left A-arm back about 3", lots of extras...needs about a wknd of labour and all's good.
$2000 and anyone can come pick it up, the wife needs more room for potting plants :rolleyes:

Does the engine run? are you in grande cache?

Top Bottom