2003 Honda 300ex

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is the 300 a good quad I know it want have huge HP but are they caplabe quads for trail riding with the family and a little bit of hill climbing? is there any hop ups you can get for these quads in increase the HP with out breaking the bank. thanks

Buckethead

Reaction score
I got a 2001 300EX and Predator 500. The 300EX is bulletproof! Never had a problem since day one. Just regular maintenance and it's been perfect too me. The Predator on the other hand...I bought it a month ago and I'm thinking the fuel pump is gone now?! We'll see I guess!

Anyway...I'm 6'1", 220 lbs and the 300 pulls me around and up anything and everything...it's a great quad. I bought it because I got an unbelievable deal on it, and it was well worth the money I paid and has never failed.

Hope this helps!

Buckethead.

Reaction score
My dad bought me a 300ex and i only had it for a year but it was pretty fun...good throttle response all it didnt really have was that good of low end power but i guess it depends on how big you are if you are to get one...if your 6 foot you should just get a 400ex

drfat4

Reaction score
I have a 2001 Honda 300ex, and I love it!!! I would definatly reccomend one man, all I do with myn is trail riding and it is way more capable in the bush than my bud's 400ex. Some really cheap HP increasers are a UNI air filter or a K&N, UNI is 30 bucks and gives you waaay more power, at least 4 more HP. If you want to see what one can do you can go to my YouTube channel and watch some of the videos.

:d

Top Bottom