2 Polaris's stolen in Revy

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My girls 2013 standard RMK 800 and my brand new 2014 pro 800 163 stolen last night with my truck and trailer, Fack. Chained to my house, not hooked to truck, hitch locked, truck locked, still got me. Got truck and trailer back, left at ski hill, even super clamps, locks cut but left. Truck door lock and ignition messed right up. Here is a couple pictures, keep an eye out peps.

image.jpg

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks buddy guess the new season bring out the new Fawktards just like mayor ford these asss hats need their crack fix too ****ty
It sucks that it has to be hard working folks that keeps them in their habit sorry for your luck hope you find your sleds and get a chance to exact your vengeance

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Seriously.....that is just fawked up so early and new rides to boot. Sorry to hear man. I hope there is some footage on a camera somewhere for you. I'll keep an eye out.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks man. I hope they get caught in the act soon and whoever catches them takes the law into there own hands with a bat.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sux ballz dude. Ill keep my eyes pealed for em. Sorry to here that.

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to here about your loss. On a side note I think its time to start putting some bait out there and start taking care of business. Maybe after a few of these losers get messed up maybe the rest might get the hint that it's not the cops you have to watch out for its the guy who works hard for his stuff that's going to take you out. What happens in the bush stays in the bush. I for one would be a willing participant cause I'm getting tired if hearing about thes stuff happening to good people. Hasn't happened to me yet but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to here about your loss. On a side note I think its time to start putting some bait out there and start taking care of business. Maybe after a few of these losers get messed up maybe the rest might get the hint that it's not the cops you have to watch out for its the guy who works hard for his stuff that's going to take you out. What happens in the bush stays in the bush. I for one would be a willing participant cause I'm getting tired if hearing about thes stuff happening to good people. Hasn't happened to me yet but I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Count me in,,, love too smash these a-holes

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe bait trucks with sleds need to start happening. Would knock off a few chit rats. Really sorry to hear this, hopefully insurance doesn't dink you around for too long. Can't stand these things happening to good folks.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The amount of thefts have been way out of hand lately. Hopefully your sleds get recovered and hopefully justice gets served.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOw, ballsy and so early in the season.
Hope things work out and someone gets NABBED!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
009-1.jpg
RevyG it was great to finially meet u the other day. I did take a pic. of ur groups sleds that day. This sucks, season is just starting. Heard u weren`t the only ones that night and that vehicles and trailers were found up by the ski hill. We need a bait program in Revelstoke now. Sorry to hear this and I will keep an eye open for you to.

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I go out by my self I sleep in my trail to save $$ , this is Another reason why I sleep in my trailer with a shock gun

Top Bottom