1978 Jayco Build

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what happened to rowdy and her build. Im starting to think those werent old condoms she "found" :D

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trailers still being worked on! Down in Fernie getting some electrical done to her. Having some issues with the converter I got from a wrecker so we shall see!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trailers still being worked on! Down in Fernie getting some electrical done to her. Having some issues with the converter I got from a wrecker so we shall see!
You don't plan on giving up do ya?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What is your converter doing? I just went through this.

Alberta Beach Doo

Reaction score
$1600. Ideally, I'd love it to look like the pic below, white and blue but in the grand scheme of things I only plan on using it for 2 years then selling for a newer one. Hoping to keep it all under $2000-$2500 when it's all said and done. Only exterior thing I might do is something better for the toy hauler door. Not sure what yet though. Sure beats a tent.

View attachment 172884

I almost bought this...but I couldn't get past the pink. Because it's not pink it is FAWKING pink. She wanted $2000 for it...
View attachment 172885

I would pay 2500 for the fawking pink one. A great way to meet chicks!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Rapey is home safe and sound. Think the issue is the converter is too small as it was out of a tent trailer. So over the winter I will try to get one that's bigger, 20amp or so, then put it in. But the battery box is in, trailer brakes fixed, brake away installed and the lights work. Very happy. :) :beer:

Top Bottom