18 Cat

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I'll chime in as a doo guy. Ain't no Doo Guys alive afraid of no Pussy. Hope the cat is a great machine but only time will tell. Buy them cats up fast cause the new company that owns Cat may not even keep sleds around. Now I'm going to get popcorn cause I hear kittens clucking.

fawkn delusional....lol

did you fall on your head and injure yourself when your bulkhead broke?.......did you get hit by belt shrapnel?....the heat (from your clutch) driving you crazy?.....or is the fact that your 850 is worth less than half of what you paid making you mad?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
fawkn delusional....lol

did you fall on your head and injure yourself when your bulkhead broke?.......did you get hit by belt shrapnel?....the heat (from your clutch) driving you crazy?.....or is the fact that your 850 is worth less than half of what you paid making you mad?

This is good.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suspect 18 cat riders will have fun being hunted and then beating up on the doo and poo faithful. My old riding group owned a few king cats then m1000s which were all set up well, doo guys regularly would hunt us then vaporize after getting beat up. (Disclosure I own 2 xm's now)

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawkn delusional....lol

At least Doo was worth something new, they been giving 800 Cats away here for $8500 for non current and 10 grand for current model year since November.......talk about depreciation......you guys who snow checked early lost your 40 % before the snow even fell lmao

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only ones happy about that the Textron buyout is Suzuki.......having their engines in the Cat brand was bad for their brand.

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whether the Cat is good or not, my opinion is theres a whole lot of you doo-boys who are scared $hitless of pussy. Seem to be far more familiar and excited with the body parts of another doo-boy.

Im not afraid of no Pussy Lenny! Can't say Im actually a Dog-boy either but Ill come stay at your camp and let you buy the rum then we will go see who goes where!!
Promise I won't get excited over your body parts either! You and that one other Cat guy close by your camp can keep snuggling and I won't even get jealous!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not afraid of no Pussy Lenny! Can't say Im actually a Dog-boy either but Ill come stay at your camp and let you buy the rum then we will go see who goes where!!
Promise I won't get excited over your body parts either! You and that one other Cat guy close by your camp can keep snuggling and I won't even get jealous!

LOL, well come on in, you prefer dark or light rum ?? And I can't snuggle with him, Cary would get jealous and kick my a$$. :)

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, well come on in, you prefer dark or light rum ?? And I can't snuggle with him, Cary would get jealous and kick my a$$. :)

Oh is there a difference in the Rum LOL! Gotta get back up there for a ride some day but hard to bring the sleds home from Sic. Maybe you should come that way.
Good write up though! Looks like Cat may be on to something there. Haven't seen one yet but have an 850 in our group. Pretty impressive. Just changed first belt at 1250 KM 250lb guy riding it. So still not good belt life in my books. My 14XM has 3600k on original belt so they definitely have to change something there.
Id also like to try the 18 Sidewinder! My 08 Nytro still going strong with over 12000K on it so maybe time to retire the old girl!

In the mean time have a Rum for me at Camp and give your neighbours a hard time for me!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh is there a difference in the Rum LOL! Gotta get back up there for a ride some day but hard to bring the sleds home from Sic. Maybe you should come that way.
Good write up though! Looks like Cat may be on to something there. Haven't seen one yet but have an 850 in our group. Pretty impressive. Just changed first belt at 1250 KM 250lb guy riding it. So still not good belt life in my books. My 14XM has 3600k on original belt so they definitely have to change something there.
Id also like to try the 18 Sidewinder! My 08 Nytro still going strong with over 12000K on it so maybe time to retire the old girl!

In the mean time have a Rum for me at Camp and give your neighbours a hard time for me!

��. Will do, and you have a spot in camp any time you want it Bryon.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least Doo was worth something new, they been giving 800 Cats away here for $8500 for non current and 10 grand for current model year since November.......talk about depreciation......you guys who snow checked early lost your 40 % before the snow even fell lmao

F*ck are you dumb, non current 14's going for $8500, 15's 9500, 16's 10,500-12 and current models were going for 13,500 out the door prices,and rebates came in in January not november, but close current models for 10k in november, i get math is hard for retards but cmon im sure your phone has a calculator, last i checked i seen non current 16 doos going for 10,500 and seen left over g4's going for 13,500 sooooooooo its apples to apples there joey moss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F*ck are you dumb, non current 14's going for $8500, 15's 9500, 16's 10,500-12 and current models were going for 13,500 out the door prices,and rebates came in in January not november, but close current models for 10k in november, i get math is hard for retards but cmon im sure your phone has a calculator, last i checked i seen non current 16 doos going for 10,500 and seen left over g4's going for 13,500 sooooooooo its apples to apples there joey moss

Yup , good post.

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
d5b9988323fdebffb024b2224a7eaa72.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ok so you just proved you can navigate around the internet by finding that very original picture, so whats your excuse on being so out to lunch on the prices? Feelings werent hurt, quite the opposite, got a sweet brand new backup sled sitting in the garage for $9500 all in, just had to inform you that ur an idiot

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so you just proved you can navigate around the internet by finding that very original picture, so whats your excuse on being so out to lunch on the prices? Feelings werent hurt, quite the opposite, got a sweet brand new backup sled sitting in the garage for $9500 all in, just had to inform you that ur an idiot

another good post.....

I think roadliner just likes to post so he can show his mom that he knows words and copy/paste......lol

ralphy1.png ralphy2.gif

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well this idiot has 3 backup sleds......man life isn't fair is it ;) . And for the record I had my choice to pick the 2016 viper for $8450 plus GST OTD or a 16 Cat for $9000 plus GST OTD back in November 2016 and I went with the 4 stroker since to be honest my buddy has 3 slobbering smelly cat 800s and my tastes are more refined....to each their own. Man I sure must have touched a nerve to get you boys so upset.....not my fault you paid too much. Cheers

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why you gotta pick on Joey? What did he do, sleep with your sister?

Top Bottom