18 Cat

knh208

Reaction score
I got to ride an '18 early release 162 today at Revy. Cheers to the guys from T&T in Bonnyville.

The engine and clutches are super smooth. So good. Pulls hard. Handles great. I can't wait for my upgrade year!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More so loser's that just go on forums and spend their free time baiting people into stuff "hook line and sinker". Uneducated people don't set me off. Try contributing something to the sport or the forum for a change. stop wasting your time acting like a 5 year old trying to piss people off and posting "I HEARD" crap all over the internet. This is why people stop coming on forums... Too hard to filter through all the preschool garbage to get any information.
Educated guess would be $9000-$9500.
Sorry.
Not sorry.

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the fit and finish of the cat? What I mean is how do panels line up/close up tight, when it idles, is it sounding refined or does it shake like my 13 pro? I find ski-food fit and finish is top notch compared to my pro and that appeals to me nowadays.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the fit and finish of the cat? What I mean is how do panels line up/close up tight, when it idles, is it sounding refined or does it shake like my 13 pro? I find ski-food fit and finish is top notch compared to my pro and that appeals to me nowadays.

The fit and finish is way better than the past design, only good thing they have gotten from the yamaha partnership IMO, cant answer first hand as to shaking and vibration but from the looks in videos it shakes way less than the suzuki motor

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm some friends?................bought a couple 18 cats .......and tried keeping secrets............
BUT THE CAT IS OUTTA THE BAG!!!!!
Excellent choice you sneaker buggers!

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
50 shades of grey.
Not sure what they were thinking when they picked that color scheme.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
50 shades of grey.
Not sure what they were thinking when they picked that color scheme.

They have a plan. The movie made 21.5 million in 1 day.

Top Bottom