162" Track

BigBuckHunter

Reaction score
Wondering if any mods are required to replace the powerclaw stock track with a 3" camoplast ('09 M1000)?

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

We are in the middle of installing one in a 08 m1000 other than having to cut it down to a 15 wide and also having the side lugs cut to clear coolers it does fit. We dropped the skid to the bottom hole in the rear and have about a 16th of a inch clearance from front cool. A bit tight but yes it fits. Will it work? we will find out soon enough.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are in the middle of installing one in a 08 m1000 other than having to cut it down to a 15 wide and also having the side lugs cut to clear coolers it does fit. We dropped the skid to the bottom hole in the rear and have about a 16th of a inch clearance from front cool. A bit tight but yes it fits. Will it work? we will find out soon enough.

Keep us Posted please, sounds like it might go with enough clearance!

1Mrider

Reaction score
I'm impressed with my new 2.5 Peak. Probably won't be as good as the Challenger 3'' in the deep pow but I didn't have to trim it down. Despite what some guys were guessing the track does not trench at all. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Top Bottom