14 RMK Assault Turbo Build

RMKassault

Reaction score
So I am about to receive my order for my Boondocker turbo kit and decided to do a little more upgrading as well. I am looking for opinions on what I should work on upgrading next to increase engine stability.

Here is a list of the current upgrades that have been ordered:
Boondoker GTX 2860
Upgraded stainless steel tial exhaust with wategate
Water to air intercooler
Skinz Frame Series A-Arm kit with Fox Evol R shocks (38" package)
Skinz Rear shock package with Evols
Skinz Electronic ARC system
Headlight delete kit
Airloc running boards for turbo
NXT LVL seat
NXT LVL front and rear bumbers

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Iceman56

Reaction score
So I am about to receive my order for my Boondocker turbo kit and decided to do a little more upgrading as well. I am looking for opinions on what I should work on upgrading next to increase engine stability.

Here is a list of the current upgrades that have been ordered:
Boondoker GTX 2860
Upgraded stainless steel tial exhaust with wategate
Water to air intercooler
Skinz Frame Series A-Arm kit with Fox Evol R shocks (38" package)
Skinz Rear shock package with Evols
Skinz Electronic ARC system
Headlight delete kit
Airloc running boards for turbo
NXT LVL seat
NXT LVL front and rear bumbers

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wow sweet build we need pics and vids when your done! You didn't hold anything back did ya, not sure about Canadian but sound like about 30 grand US. I wouldn't do anything to the motor it'll last if tuned right seems anything you do to them they become more finicky and harder to get tuned

RMKassault

Reaction score
It was about that with the price of the sled. Here is a pic of it now, getting striped and ready for parts. Spoke to Boondocker yesterday and should be expecting the turbo in two weeks. The skinz order should be arriving late November. I will keep the pictures coming.

67322_10152595947012886_7495096509479062378_n.jpg

lucasdegerman

Reaction score
what A/R on turbine housing? i am going buy the tial turbinehouse myself, but doesnt know if im gonna use 64 or 86 A/R

docloh

Reaction score
That will be sweet. Could consider the tunnel bulkhead braces from Vanamburg and think about a resistor for the headlight delete. Some voltage regulator changes have been made over previous models and it's cheap added security. Give your oil pump a little turn up when under the hood also. Running race or AV gas?

RMKassault

Reaction score
Im thinking of running the race gas. Still trying to figure out the whole PSI vs Octane thing and which race gas to use.

docloh

Reaction score
I, and many others run AV gas (100 LL=100 octane, low lead). Works well, easy to get and much cheaper than race gas. Some guys mix some premium in, but I don't want to risk det issues. Stay well away from anything with ethanol in it. I can run 12 psi safely on AV

RMKassault

Reaction score
Here is some pictures of the build so far. Still waiting on a piece for the ARC kit and just finishing up the Airloc boards now.

A-Arms.jpg Turbo.jpg

Top Bottom