14 pro reviews

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an opportunity to take a 14 Pro155 out yesterday....well it did raise my eyebrow......pulled hard, clutchin seems bang on..very lite feelin and is nimble.......what I just cant get used to is the vertical steer post........sled lays over real easy but seems to have a real fine line before the point of no return.......mite explain why i see so many young talented riders goin wrong foot forward and keepin the sled from layin right over.........overall..a heck of a sled and I can see why they are so popular and I feel with a bit more time and abit better snow (alot of windblown yesterday) it would of inspired more confidence in my abilities.......guess I mite be just too old and fat...or used to the forgiveness and confidence my XP gives me while on edge....... :p

Kuzko

Reaction score
500kms on my 2014 pro-rmk 800 155. flat out rocks. I'm a experienced rider and out of the box best sled i've ridden. Only mod currently is a MBRP can. Adding Boogie wheels / Silber turbo kit this summer and all this sled requires. TKI gear kit if want to play with the ratio's.

Weather is **** around Edmonton this week but ventured out yesterday to see how the temperature would effect it and nothing. Amazed at +8 temps still holding 53-56c. (127-132f). Keep scratchers down on hard stuff

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeeze, 250 words eh, i could probly describe it in one. how did he come up with 250? LOL kidding..

Very funny ;) When they phoned Jer to do the interview he had to ask for a copy of the essay... he forgot that he even entered, let alone what he wrote!!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an opportunity to take a 14 Pro155 out yesterday....well it did raise my eyebrow......pulled hard, clutchin seems bang on..very lite feelin and is nimble.......what I just cant get used to is the vertical steer post........sled lays over real easy but seems to have a real fine line before the point of no return.......mite explain why i see so many young talented riders goin wrong foot forward and keepin the sled from layin right over.........overall..a heck of a sled and I can see why they are so popular and I feel with a bit more time and abit better snow (alot of windblown yesterday) it would of inspired more confidence in my abilities.......guess I mite be just too old and fat...or used to the forgiveness and confidence my XP gives me while on edge....... :p

Funny you say that cause im the opposite. The doo and turbo cat steering i am lost with. Feels like im going to roll or crash at any moment

Top Bottom