14 pro reviews

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought 2 of them and had a ride in Mcbride this weekend. They are amazing machines. They really sit up on the snow. You won't regret.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well let me just say... I had a dragon and now a 2014 pro and it is I think a GREAT sled. they all have issues ski-doo,cat polaris. also a good dealer that you can trust is a big issue for me. I tried them all and ended up back with the pro.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
polaris pro section on snowest is very quiet compared to prior years....... 14s are doing well.

freezie

Reaction score
The pro section is boring these days . People always ask me what the best furnace is , I tell them , the one with parts readily available . They all have issues , it's how quickly they can be fixed that matters . Sleds are no different , a good dealer is worth their weight in gold .

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love mine! Kind of like cheating, well all these new sleds are! You will love the 14. Sure they may have a big anniversary sled next year but remember how the last anniversary sled went for them, haha. And again, never buy the "mach 1" of anything, year 2 or three is always better. Enjoy your new sled.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw your other post, you won't regret it, as you saw they are night and day. And the reason I bought the 14 is that they've had time on the current design to work out most of the bugs, very few issues with the 14's right now. Leave the first year models to guys who don't mind issues and have to have the latest and greatest.

If you loved riding it,

BUY IT!

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard and read that either the piston rings are changed or the stroke length is modified to help them burn longer.

Great sled...i love mine

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sir! Or. Answer the question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Yes the motor has had minor changes, if you care so much and you must, because you seem to just troll the new posts waiting to jump in on any thread to do with polaris. We get it, you hate Polaris, you ride the greatest mountain specific sled on the market, good for you, to bad for us. Why on earth do you care about what Polaris is doing? Why not just google polaris to find out all about them. You are the classic Internet troll. Go back to doo-talk.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the motor has had minor changes, if you care so much and you must, because you seem to just troll the new posts waiting to jump in on any tread to do with polaris. We get it, you hate Polaris, you ride the greatest mountain specific sled on the market, good for you, to bad for us. Why on earth do you care about what Polaris is doing? Why not just google polaris to find out all about them. You are the classic Internet troll. Go back to doo-talk.

Thanks for the information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Top Bottom