14/15 pine pass conditions

Bergler

Reaction score
Was in hasler yesterday. Rained pretty much all day. Completely soaked LoL. Snow is starting to get rotten. ;(

Mostlyasian

Reaction score
Went to beaver creek today. Very bad and lots of slides and a couple big avys not one hurt and heard a couple guys crushed their sleds.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were there today also. Socked in hard after lunch. Unsafe riding conditions. Raining pretty good when we left. Hero snow up top.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was riding with the group who got caught in the avy at beaver creek. The slide happened quickly. 500-600yrds long, and 200 yrds high. A few bent tunnels, and two buried chest deep. We had to probe for a few sleds. Conditions are extremely high. Snows conditions suck. It's best to stay home, until conditions improve.

Pinepassrider

Reaction score
Rode upper burnt Thursday and yesterday was awesome deep snow down in the cut blocks didn't make it up to the alpine to much fun down low then yesterday everything was crusted over down low until you got over the second shelf then there was lots and lots of fresh to be had but there is a lot of really bad layers out there so play safe and give a guy a message if every wanna see some new spots or just ride the normal good spots

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, pine pass had 2 cm last night, a total of 21cm in a 24 hr period ;)
Seriously though, snow is chit all over.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha no ****,we normally ride kakwa but it is screwed down to dirt again on some of the trail,creeks wide open.going to have to try chetwynd for awhile but doesn't sound like its great there either.

Pinepassrider

Reaction score
Would stick to meadows and stay away from alpine we had a huge Avalanche in upper burnt yesterday it was was the best snow out of most of the areas and it needs more still :(

highflier17

Reaction score
I rode bijoux last week and the snow was deeep avy conditions were pretty high I'd say but didn't see any while we were there. Playin in the meadows was well worth it

mkbraap

Reaction score
Is there another name for upper burnt? If not where is it?

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been out to calazon or beaver ck recently. According to weather they have been getting snow west of chet but any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Wolverine today, there was at least 3ft of fresh snow, it was over the hood, smacking us in the face and chest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: zal

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to head out that way for the long weekend with the family. Starting to get excited to ride again. Been way too long

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was snowing the whole time we were there, best snow I've seen in years. I still can't get over how much snow there was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: zal
Top Bottom