13 to 14 M 800 skid upgrade

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has any one either had a 13 and went to the 14 M 800? I'm looking for comments on the skid relocation from the two, or if anyone has just did the mod and is it beneficial and why?

stusnow

Reaction score
In the process of doing this to my '13 right now. Bought the CR racing brackets and have them installed for this season. I'll also have to drill new hole for front skid bolt

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the process of doing this to my '13 right now. Bought the CR racing brackets and have them installed for this season. I'll also have to drill new hole for front skid bolt

I thought you just moved the front to the 12 hole?

geordiep

Reaction score
Did you have to remove the existing drop mounts? Those hammer rivets are tough to get out.

stusnow

Reaction score
I had dealer install for me. fairly big project to tackle. But yes they did remove the old brackets completely and put in the CR brackets which also add reinforcement to the tunnel

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had dealer install for me. fairly big project to tackle. But yes they did remove the old brackets completely and put in the CR brackets which also add reinforcement to the tunnel

What did that cost to get done? I am contemplating wether or not to try it myself or take it in.

Top Bottom