1100 Proclimb build dates.

Jubes

Reaction score
as mentioned on another thread The Cat Snow check program didn't expect to get the response that they got. Every one and their dog is snow checking a Cat and putting a lot of pressure on the manufacturer to meet the demand.
I would expect that cat knows how many sleds they can build in a certain amount of time, maybe they should have a limit on how many snow checks they take on, or try being honest and say hey we may not be able to get it to you by November ( which actually should be September) , they did it to themselves

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to the dealer where I snowchecked two sleds......well talked to the secretary again.........not the salesman. Was told I would get my snowchecked 1100t by Xmas. What a fuggin joke!!!!! I said it would've been nice to get an update over the course of nearly 2 months of what was happening cause I hadn't heard a thing. I know its not the dealers fault that Cat totally and completely dropped the ball with their builds this year but show a little customer service, pick up the phone and update your customer. If I don't get it by Xmas, that will be two trips cancelled.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to the dealer where I snowchecked two sleds......well talked to the secretary again.........not the salesman. Was told I would get my snowchecked 1100t by Xmas. What a fuggin joke!!!!! I said it would've been nice to get an update over the course of nearly 2 months of what was happening cause I hadn't heard a thing. I know its not the dealers fault that Cat totally and completely dropped the ball with their builds this year but show a little customer service, pick up the phone and update your customer. If I don't get it by Xmas, that will be two trips cancelled.
This is why I changed to an 800 ..

Brap

Reaction score

this really defeats the purpose of the snowcheck IMO. if your going to wait till xmas by newyears there will be leftovers all over the place anyways.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waiting on a 50th turbo in red deer too, apparently not even built yet, if i was betting I say not here by Xmas either. On a positive cat made my choice for Sxs easy for next year going rzr xp over the wildcat, don't want to wait till sept to get it.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told directly by Cat that these late deliveries are not a result of parts shortages. That they completely underestimated the response. Build date for mine was supposed to be today but it did not come off Cat Tracker. Will know more tomorrow, but then there is the wait for it to be delivered. Mt dealer had 8 turbos dropped off today. Going to be 8 happy guys/gals in the next couple days.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is why I changed to an 800 ..

I'm considering changing to an 800.........but mainly considering another dealer. Talked to another dealer today after getting off the phone with the one I snowchecked 2 sleds thru, never committed to buying anything but he already sent me a PM answering some of the questions and I wasn't expecting any answers til tmrw. Thanks Gene and Kerry at White Knuckle Motorsports in Lloyd.........really regretting not buying something from you guys in the first place. Customer service goes a long ways and so far the guys at WKM have completely blown the dealer I dealt with originally out of the water.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this really defeats the purpose of the snowcheck IMO. if your going to wait till xmas by newyears there will be leftovers all over the place anyways.

Totally agree.....but the dealers know they've got you by the balls cause they already have $500.00. And with all the demand they know they can sell it for premium price if you don't take it.

Zrrrr,
You'd think they would have figured out that these sleds would sell like hot cakes. Cat really dropped the ball this year.........they've made it really hard to get excited for winter this year. Are there even any spare belts at dealers yet for the guys that are lucky enuf to have their sleds already????????

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get your 500 back if you are brave buy the 1100t when it comes in and stick it on kijiji. If they are that short supply bet you could get full price for it.

geotirsledder

Reaction score
Website
www.geotir.com
I am picking mine up on Monday 05 December. It is here in Calgary already just getting extras now. Not there in Calgary right now so cant get it today! Cant wait to go sledding on the 8th and 9th in Reve!

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's amazing Arctic Cat's god like powers. I mean to be responsible for a tsunami in Jap land. The 40% of the production run being snochecked, that is an unheard of response to a new model line up. Then to actually care enough to redo a production run because they weren't satisfied with the product You were going to receive. Wow no pleasing some people, most dealers will refund your snocheck because these sleds will easily sell out with the limited supply and quality of the product your going to get. Just sayin....

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got the call last Wednesday that mine is in. Didn't pick her up yet as I am getting some things done to her before I bring her home. No snow here anyway and no vacation time left this year,

BOOSTCAT

Reaction score
Already rode one trip on the ole faithful m8. Heading out again this weekend. Still no new 1100t. Not even sure if it exists! Hope it is worth it after riding the proclimb8. One of those boosted would be sick! The thing that would be nice from the dealers would be just a simple call to let you know what the hell is going on with them and maybe cat knocking the price down! Say 500 bucks! Might even say thank you then.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn't about not understanding about a tsunami, or increased sales. Its about over promising and under delivering on dates, no communication from ac or dealers, and poor build qc protocals on the line, and that all adds up to poor management and dissatisfied customers.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealer got another truck with M turbos on it today. Trucks seem to be dropping almost daily now. My build now shows "past due" on Cat Tracker. Dealer was not sure what that meant but another person told me it's been built! Now...how long does shipping take!!??

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows of a dealer with a m1100t 50th that is coming in. please pm me I may want to pick one up.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I beleive it was closer to 60% snowcheck. Totally underestimated the demand. Many dealers are indeed refunding the deposit to snowcheckers and selling the sleds at list. Not even hitting the floor and they are turned around. Heck there have been advertisements for above list!

It's amazing Arctic Cat's god like powers. I mean to be responsible for a tsunami in Jap land. The 40% of the production run being snochecked, that is an unheard of response to a new model line up. Then to actually care enough to redo a production run because they weren't satisfied with the product You were going to receive. Wow no pleasing some people, most dealers will refund your snocheck because these sleds will easily sell out with the limited supply and quality of the product your going to get. Just sayin....

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got confirmation today........the sled has shipped!!! Probably a week to deliver. Hopefully a late next week break in ride. Man has this been a stressful wait.

I was told directly by Cat that these late deliveries are not a result of parts shortages. That they completely underestimated the response. Build date for mine was supposed to be today but it did not come off Cat Tracker. Will know more tomorrow, but then there is the wait for it to be delivered. Mt dealer had 8 turbos dropped off today. Going to be 8 happy guys/gals in the next couple days.

Kruchy

Reaction score
Mine was built on the 11th, sent on the 18th (according to Cat tracker) and it showed up at my dealer on the 28th. I picked it up the 29th and it rests in my garage; well it doesn't rest I am taking it apart and putting it back together.

In Your Neck

Reaction score
Website
www.destroyerlacrosse.com
Well Im sitting here at work and starting to get more frustrated! Havent received a phone call from Ralph's on where the hell my HCR Turb is! Been reading this coloum and I guess Im not the only one either.
I sold my REV early and have zero rides now and starting to say No to heading out on trips to the mountains.
Hunting is over and now all there is to do is ride...
When will it be When will it be...

Top Bottom